Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 05:41 PM   #11
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Phillip suggestion

What about Webkinz Cares items? That would be neat!
millieroo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2008, 05:51 PM   #12
I'm santa's
Gift Trainee

neney939 is on a distinguished road

Great Ideas!!
neney939 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 05:55 PM   #13
I am so...
Gift Guru

diamondsrock133 is on a distinguished road

I like your pic. but a lot of people don't have lions and wouldn't he get tired of a whole bunch of pet food? His pets can't be that hungry and it doesn't sell for much...

I still like the whole copoun idea!
diamondsrock133 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 06:29 PM   #14
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 2cool4u107
i am going to send phillip stuff
Please note, everyone, the name of the recipient is NOT 4phillip4 with two 'LL's BUT 4philip4 with one 'L'
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 06:45 PM   #15
Uppies
Gift Guru

Uppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by neney939
As everyone knows, Phillip is a young boy battling hids third relapse of cancer. WI cares deeply about him! So what if we sent him a SPECIAL GIFT! Now I'm not talking about any old gift, but a SPECIAL GIFt. The icon for Phillip is a Lion:lion:. So what if we sent him a Lion Pet food? At the same time?? His account is 4philip4. I also drew a picture for him!Click the image to open in full size.
I think that is a great idea and I love the drawing you made for Philip.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:52 PM   #16
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

i like this idea too. i don't have a lion, but i'll send some cool looking recipe food too.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 07:00 PM   #17
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

oo im gona add him so i can send him gifts =)
but i dont hav the lion psf =(
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2008, 07:17 PM   #18
legalcat

HI Everyone... I"m sorry I havent been on much as I am on my honeymoon so I'm missing a lot. I am just checking in and luckily this post popped up in the new post section.

Thank you so much i LOVE that drawing its really great.

If any one wants to send anything to Philip you can definately feel free to, his main account is 4philip4 (one L) and also he uses Wacky4Bingoz and TNapier9... all friend request are accepted... Philip is doing really bad right now, so if you send a friend request and it doesnt get accepted quickly please be patient...

I miss everyone and am looking forward to getting back on Sunday. I can get my PMs from my phone so feel free to PM me a link to a thread that you think I need to see or just PM questions or anything.. our family appreciates everyones support so much..

Legalcat aka Philips Aunt
Old 06-04-2008, 07:28 PM   #19
LovePuppy101

Great idea! I will be sure to add philip soon!
Old 06-04-2008, 09:44 PM   #20
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
HI Everyone... I"m sorry I havent been on much as I am on my honeymoon so I'm missing a lot. I am just checking in and luckily this post popped up in the new post section.

Thank you so much i LOVE that drawing its really great.

If any one wants to send anything to Philip you can definately feel free to, his main account is 4philip4 (one L) and also he uses Wacky4Bingoz and TNapier9... all friend request are accepted... Philip is doing really bad right now, so if you send a friend request and it doesnt get accepted quickly please be patient...

I miss everyone and am looking forward to getting back on Sunday. I can get my PMs from my phone so feel free to PM me a link to a thread that you think I need to see or just PM questions or anything.. our family appreciates everyones support so much..

Legalcat aka Philips Aunt
Posting to us from your honeymoon is true dedication to your WI friends, legalcat!

I just read (on another thread), that Phillip had taken a turn for a worse. And I didn't realize the poster was talking about OUR Phillip, () until after I'd responded....

I'm sure it goes without saying that Phillip is in the hearts of everyone here on WI; he's a brave young man, and I'm very confident he's going to pull himself out this recent setback.

We send him all of our love and encouragement.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Closed