Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Pets sleeping on ride ons? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/pets-sleeping-ride-ons-88167/)

RedBear10-06-2007 01:32 PM

Pets sleeping on ride ons?

Hello! I've seen SEVERAL posts with pets sleeping on their ride on toys. How do you get them to do that? I tried leaving our chocolate lab on his carpet for a long time and he's still just sitting there.

mom2hnemi10-06-2007 08:31 PM

Re: Pets sleeping on ride ons?

LOL redbear, now Ive never seen someone ask for a glitch to happen *giggle* I believe this particular glitch just happened by chance on certain accounts with no particular thing they did..but the pics I saw, it was cute seeing them :)

RedBear10-06-2007 08:48 PM

LOL! well i was hoping that it wasnt a glitch! i saw a pet sleeping on the magic carpet and thought, "oh now that's a MAGIC carpet!" so i've been on a quest to get another magic carpet so i could put it in my wizard room and have a pet sleep there.

snazzykinz10-06-2007 08:49 PM

lol! i guess theyre tired and are on sleeping medication! they clearly didnt listen because they operated machinery while on the medication! lol! ;)

Captain Koda10-06-2007 10:09 PM

The way it happens with mine is that I logout of webkinz world with my pet in the vehicle. When I log back in he does the greeting, but when he's finished, he falls asleep.

yournotme10-06-2007 10:12 PM

My Black Cat does it in her hummer if I log out with her in it when I log back in she goes to sleep right after she says Hi.

RedBear10-06-2007 10:18 PM

hey i'll have to try that! thanks! :)

NEW POST: Wwell bummer, it didnt work for me. oh well.

Captain Koda10-06-2007 10:22 PM

I tried it twice just now and it doesn't work for me anymore either. Guess they messed with it.
It wasn't hurting anything:(
My guy is just standing by his car now instead.

MamaKinz10-06-2007 10:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yup, our Ringo, Raccoon does that in the golf cart or the hot air balloon and I think you are on to something. If you leave them in the item before you log off they seem to say 'hi' and then back to sleep. Very cute and tomorrow when I am not so tired I'll get the screen shot. I can't locate it right now. But here's one of our cow hiding under behind the bed and there is really no room. I had checked to see if the bed was not up against the wall but it was. There was no green square so I guess she was just playing hide and seek.:D

RedBear10-06-2007 10:28 PM

that's funny!! thanks for sharing! :)