Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 01:13 PM   #1
kittycat42587
Webkinz :)

LolCat72 is on a distinguished road

Default Pets (real life) section

A lot of our WI members have pets in real life, and we have nowhere to show them! That applies to me with my 3 cats.
LolCat72 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2010, 01:18 PM   #2

Alexis has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Pets (real life) section

I think that is a superb idea! I suppose you could put it in Open Mike, but a new section for it would be a great idea. -rep-
Alexis is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 02:12 PM   #3
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by LolCat72
A lot of our WI members have pets in real life, and we have nowhere to show them! That applies to me with my 3 cats.
Your wish has come true! we have a Join the Club forum where you can make a club on any subject, not necessarily webkinz-related. There is an Only-One-Club-Per-Subject rule, and I'm sure there are already dog and cat clubs. Just find one, and you can post all the pet pictures that you want, and meet other pet-lovers and admire their pets too.

Here is the forum:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f236/

and here is the current cat club:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post19053165

Have fun!

Last edited by Webberlily; 05-29-2010 at 02:16 PM..
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 08:06 AM   #4
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

I know there's a cat club & a dog lovers club where you can post pictures of your dog/cat..
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 05-30-2010, 08:48 AM   #5

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Hi All and Webberlliy!

Cool Cat club but I was not able to find a dog lovers club.

Does anyone know if one has been created? I am not very good at those things and will keep looking around for a dog lover club before creating one.

Yep, me thinks my profile pic may mean I fall into animal lover territory.. .
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 09:47 PM   #6
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by mjsiowa
Hi All and Webberlliy!

Does anyone know if one has been created? I am not very good at those things and will keep looking around for a dog lover club before creating one.

Sorry, I've seen a dog club before. You can try a specific type of dog if you like.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2010, 09:53 PM   #7

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Hi All and Webberlliy!

Yes, there is a Dog Owner's Club open. Here is the link:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...owners-619715/

Most people that are members have a dog but many have signed up that just love dogs but their family can't/won't allow them to have one.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 06-13-2010, 08:45 AM   #8
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Your wish has come true! we have a Join the Club forum where you can make a club on any subject, not necessarily webkinz-related. There is an Only-One-Club-Per-Subject rule, and I'm sure there are already dog and cat clubs. Just find one, and you can post all the pet pictures that you want, and meet other pet-lovers and admire their pets too.

Here is the forum:
Join The Club

Have fun!
View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
If you got to Search forums- Located HERE <-- then you can search EXACTLY what you want.

Sure enough, there is a Dog Owners/Lovers Club there too, located HERE. <--
these are the correct answers for you.
if you ever want to share anything about your pets, the open mike section of the forum is perfect for you to do that.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 06-13-2010, 09:31 AM   #9
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Many people use the Open Mike section to tell funny stories about their pets, and others use the Happy Birthday section when it's their pet's birthday. And, like I see a lot of people have said, the Join the Club section has Cat Clubs, Dog Clubs, Pet Clubs, Animal Clubs, and all of that good stuff! You can talk about your pets all you want in the clubs!

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily

Here is the forum:
Join The Club

Have fun!
This is a great answer

Hi All and Webberlliy!

I know for sure there is a dog club, though I'm not sure if it is titled the same as the club that was around when I first joined.

Looking at the other posts, it looks like your question has been answeed, mjsiowa .
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2010, 10:08 AM   #10
Sarah!
Banned
lovepuppy10 will become famous soon enough

There is a cat club if you wood like to joyn it. :bdog: lovepuppy10
lovepuppy10 is offline Female
Closed