Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2007, 03:42 PM   #11
treefrogplease
Gift Guru

Blacks Labs is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Pets' Birthday and No Cake? Read this!

My pink pony did not get its cake. Are you saying to email them from an actual account
Blacks Labs is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2007, 03:56 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

kaitlyn1998 is on a distinguished road

I did not get any birthday cake for my leopard,Cocker Spaniel,or my Rabbit.It makes me very sad!
kaitlyn1998 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2007, 04:46 PM   #13
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

we've had three birthdays and no cake. emailed them for the first one, it magically appeared in our dock. for the second one, i had to call on another issue and mentioned the birthday was in 2 days. he put it in our dock and told me that he was the one who sent us the first cake! for the third one, i send another email (yesterday). no cake yet but i bet its there tonight!

support@webkinz.com.

yes, send them an email from your real email account. (you can use the one that you registered with.) and include your WW id. you'll get a cake! be sure that you list the name of your pet and the date of its birthday bc they will want to check first.
RedBear is offline Female
Old 11-07-2007, 04:48 PM   #14
Ask! :)
Gifted

midnite95 has a spectacular aura about

I hope this doesn't happen to me! My panda's Birthday is on the 12 and I don't want him to be sad!
Old 11-07-2007, 04:52 PM   #15
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by midnite95
I hope this doesn't happen to me! My panda's Birthday is on the 12 and I don't want him to be sad!
i dont know if it'll work but on the 10th, you could try being proactive and tell them that your pet's birthday is in 2 days and you would appreciate it if they would send you a cake bc you understand that theres a glitch where pets arent getting their cakes.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:45 PM   #16
Gifted

HarryHopper is on a distinguished road

When our cake didn't arrive on our Pug's (Rex) birthday, we gathered all the pets in one room, moved all the welcome balloons in there, and bought the pink cupcake and a birthday hat from the W-Shop for him. So, he was appeased until he got his cake 2 days later, LOL!
Old 11-07-2007, 06:03 PM   #17
FranzKinz
Gifted

FranzKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

just send an email
thanks i forgot i forgot mine!
Old 11-07-2007, 06:05 PM   #18
Ask! :)
Gifted

midnite95 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
i dont know if it'll work but on the 10th, you could try being proactive and tell them that your pet's birthday is in 2 days and you would appreciate it if they would send you a cake bc you understand that theres a glitch where pets arent getting their cakes.

Okay, thank you for the advice!
Old 11-07-2007, 06:20 PM   #19
jjtheflyingjetplane
Gifted

brewcrew19 is an unknown quantity at this point

the same thing happened to me but thanks for telling me what to do
Old 11-07-2007, 06:37 PM   #20
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

hey everybody! you're welcome. my son was beary upset when he didnt get a cake so i know how annoying it is. at least they help by sending it to you.
Closed