Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2008, 11:08 PM   #1
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Default Petitions. Stop. ♥

Hello.

(Please don't take this personally.) I have seen Petitions here and there around the forum. Petitions, petitions, PETITIONS! Look, all these are doing are clogging up the Forum. Ever since the Pet. for new Super Beds, please think that just because THEIR pet. was chosen and agreed with that THEIRS will be, too.
Look.
It's not that simple.
You know how rare it is to have this happen? I too started one, and I'm not even sure why! I regret it, personally.
I don't know why you guys are so determined to get your pet. noticed. It just won't be. And here is the pointless one of all:

Petition to bring Retired Webkinz back!

Seriously, you really think they will?
If you wanted my full opinion on this, you'd be scared to death. I'd be virtually screaming at whoever starts these ones.

Anyway, so, just, STOP. I swear, if I see another one I'll scream.

Jeez! -PT

Last edited by [xo] Pop-Tart; 02-24-2008 at 09:50 AM..
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2008, 11:09 PM   #2
bballkid8296
Gifted

rockinsince96 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Petitions. Stop. ♥

ditto! great post! REP 4 U!
rockinsince96 is offline Male
Old 02-23-2008, 11:10 PM   #3
Gifted

kaykay585 is on a distinguished road

No offence but what is sooooooooooooo teribly bad about petitions it not just to get your pet noticed it is to make a difference so just relax.sorry if I was rude
Old 02-23-2008, 11:16 PM   #4
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Actually, just so you know, I put Pet. instead of Petition because it is hard to write after awhile.

And I'm not mad if you post something like that ... I accept your opinion, and I'd appreciate if you'd accept mine as well.

I just find it irratating that just because one was accepted that people think there's will too. -PT
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 02-23-2008, 11:21 PM   #5
Gifted

kaykay585 is on a distinguished road

Thamks for understanding
Old 02-24-2008, 09:33 AM   #6
PM me for it!

Hannahkinz is on a distinguished road

I know, right! It always seems like someone wants something big to change, like bringing retired pets back! They're retired because they're retired!
Old 02-24-2008, 09:36 AM   #7
Gifted

Summer3379 is a jewel in the roughSummer3379 is a jewel in the rough

I half agree. Some of the things are silly and definitley wont happen, but I think it is good to petition for SOME important things.
Summer3379 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 09:37 AM   #8
allykat1234

Hey i no how u feel i have never started a petion and i am not willing to reps for u
Old 02-24-2008, 09:38 AM   #9
yeah, i'm Soooooooo
Gifted

cutekateN is on a distinguished road

you know, i agree with you but if it is a really good one not to outragoues sometimes i will sign it we should have our voices heard but this is crazy!
cutekateN is offline Female
Old 02-24-2008, 09:41 AM   #10
Edward Cullen is a
Webkinz :)

webkinz98 will become famous soon enough

it was mean how you said dumb
webkinz98 is offline Female
Closed