Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2007, 05:40 PM   #21
Mikki

Default Re: Petition For Those Who Are Sick Of Ganz!

Quote:

Also i just wanted to add something. For the gliches if you lose something there is a number or email that you can contact and you just tell them what happend and they will give you your item back.
If you were given items back count yourself lucky. My seven year old sister adopted three pets, one after the other, on 8/9. She had just opened all of her gift boxes. Since she had 35 pets, she was entitled to not only the regular exlusives but the bonus ones as well.

Just as soon as she had time to get excited over all her great gifts, one of those GLITCHES occurred and she was logged out. When my grandmother logged her back in, not only were all of her brand new exclusives gone, but every other item in her dock was gone as well.

My grandmother called Ganz immediately. She actually persisted until she got a supervisor on the phone and he basically told her to tell my seven year old sister "that's life". He went so far as to say that he did not care nor did the company care whether the kids were unhappy or not since it was the parent's responsiblity to explain the facts of life and the unfairness to their children.

Keep in mind this man was a supervisor! We still have his name and we may still yet try to find out who HIS boss is and report him.

So for you to say that people get their items back simply by calling doesn't ring true for me at all.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2007, 05:41 PM   #22
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

i agree 100 percent
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2007, 06:31 PM   #23
berit111
Gifted

Jenzo is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't know about all of it, as i haven't had the experiences...

but, i do agree with poorly made plush. the older ones are far better than the new. i bought a black cat and had to go through about 7 at the store to find one without missing nose threads.

still looks awful.

what do you do? they apparently can't keep up with demand - or they just don't want to keep up by hiring more people. one or the other i suppose.

i can't sign your petition b/c i haven't had the experiences entirely.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:56 PM   #24
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

i agree! i will pm you my user name :]
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 09-05-2007, 07:17 PM   #25
Aishi
Webkinz :)

Aishi is on a distinguished road

I totally agree with them toying with our persistance. I mean, that sounds like an EXACT replica of my Webkinz life. Harhar

So I suppose I shall sign.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:43 PM   #26
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by wetnoodle33
alright, here it goes. i have a very strong opinion about people who flame Ganz like this...

1) Taking advantage of our persistence

Yes, Ganz does do the necessary daily maintinence at midnight. So my question for you is, what other time are they supposed to do it? The majority of Webkinz players are kids, so it only makes sense to do it late at night. Hopefully the parents have enough sense to make their kids go to bed before then, espescially on a school night. Not only should they go to bed before then, do you think that should be be playing Webkinz at midnight? I didn't think so.
If you are in too much of a rush, you probably shouldn't play Webkinz in the morning. Either that, or wake up a little bit early so you have a couple of minutes. It's common sense. Although buying a Webkinz does make me happy, I don't go out and buy one just because I've been strapped for time and haven't logged on in a while.

2) Poorly made Webkinz

If you are getting charged $20 a Webkinz, you should seriously consider finding somewhere else to shop. Near my house Webkinz (note that they aren't Little Kinz) go for ^under^ $10. And if you find one for that price, it's less than $1 a month just to access the wonderful Webkinz site, not to mention the stuffed animal that comes with it. And yes, it probably doesn't cost Ganz $20 to make a Webkinz, but if it did, would they make any money? No. Keep in mind that people need to make a living for themselves, their family, etc.

3) Innumerable glitches

Ganz spends 5 hours a night fixing Webkinz? Well i definitely wasn't aware of this. Have you ever actually stayed up that late waiting that long for Webkinz to come back up? Anyway, Ganz has so many other things on their plate that they can't fix everything. Nothing is perfect, so to expect a website made by people (who aren't perfect either) to be flawless? That just doesn't make sense... If you get angry because you lose an item or something, I think that you should think about where you are putting your priorities. Sure, Webkinz is great fun and all, but if you get really upset over some virtual thing, something is not right.

4) Horrible customer service

Have you ever e-mailed Ganz, or have you just used the "Contact Us" on Webkinz? I had a mix-up with a virtual pet that I won from the TCG, and so I aquired Ganz's e-mail and used that. I recieved a prompt reply with a number that I needed to call. I did the next business day, and soon everything was sorted out. It was extremely satisfying. However, I am not surprised that the Kinzpost responses are automated. If they weren't, it would take months to recieve a reply because I'm sure that Ganz gets a lot of those each day, and to go through and answer each one individually would be insane.

5) Bad security

Okay, I have to go soon, so I'll just make one point. If you ^ever^ find something that is totally and 100% secure, please tell me, because that will be that first that I know of. Ganz can't take care of everything, but they are doing the best they can.

There you go.

~wetnoodle33
wetnoodle, for the first time here, this offense actually is intended: your username is right. you are a wet noodle.

late night? ha! i live here in california, where it goes off at nine. i am not a five year old, whose bed time is at 8:30. i stay up to 11:30 on average, and webkinz used to come up at 11, so i could get back on. maybe where you live it goes off at twelve, but some people don't have that.

i am sure ganz employeesare not payed their full salary by how many kinz are sold.

i dislike the glitches because they spend so long fixing webkinz that you should at least expect the bigger things to be fixed.

same for security.

guys this is a support thread, not a "Alcnor is loopy in the head, let's show our disapproval for everything she says" thread. if you don't want to sign or support, then plaes do not post
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 09-05-2007, 08:51 PM   #27
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

Okay, Sorry, but this thread is getting out of hand. We are a website that promotes Webkinz. Most everyone here is here at WI because they enjoy the site. This is starting to be a mud slinging battle on both sides and we just really can't have that. Remember, If you don't have something nice to say, please say nothing.
princesstiara is offline Female
Closed