Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2007, 10:09 PM   #1
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

Red face Petition For Those Who Are Sick Of Ganz!

I have heard many people tirade about GANZ and their greediness, but this thread is different. This has a few issues I would like to point out:

1. Taking advantageof our persistence

GANZ knows we will try to stay up as late as possible, and close Webkinz much longer than should be needed to update the Today's Activities and Change the newspaper. My theory is: Make us not be able to get on at night, too much in a rush in the morning, so we have to do it when we get home and are tired. We do not have much fun, so we buy a Webkinz, are happy again, and then the cycle renews. Also, as one WI member once said: What are they, the bedtime police?

2. Poorly made Webkinz

They are charging us up to $20 for a toy that will get holes and have whiskers come out ten minutes into being bought. It is not like it cost them much to make good Webkinz. And now the prices are going up, but the quality is going down. How fair is that?

3. Innumerable glitches

Considering they spend about 5 hours a night working on Webkinz, it is odd that so many glitches are happening. Floating objects, disappearing rares, resetting clocks, it all has happened to me time after time, and nothing is done to fix it. Why do we put up with this?

4. Horrible customer service

7-14 days. 7-14 days to reply to a concern. Then stupid letters that tell us what we already know and belittle us in suggesting we did not look thoroughly through our dock for our missing items. Pathetic.

5. Bad security

They censor bad words in the clubhouse, refrain you from naming pets with anything with a bad word in it, despite if it is cassie or buttercup, and yet countless people get hacked every day. When I think of Ganz, the picture that comes to mind is those drooling security guards who never can catch the bank robber. Sad.

If you hate any one of these things, join me, and together we can rule the world! JK, together we can make WW a better place! If we get to 1000 posts or more, pm me if you know a good way to contact GANZ. Hopefully, we can make things a little better for everyone around here. Now start signing!

-Alcnor

P.S. Your WW username, please
Alcnor is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2007, 10:14 PM   #2
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Petition For Those Who Are Sick Of Ganz!

I'll definately sign! Add me and my Guinea Pig Sniffles' Account:
Guinealuver
Snifflesmg

P.S. Thanks for making this!
Old 09-05-2007, 12:27 AM   #3
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

bumperinoooooooooo
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 09-05-2007, 10:07 AM   #4
Mikki

In order for Ganz to see a petition of this nature you'd be better off going to a site called http://www.petitiononline.com/petition.html

You could then post the link to your petition here in the forums and after the specified number of days for people to sign are up, email the link to Ganz so they can see the number of people who signed and also the comments they made.

Just thought this info might help you to have a more direct way to get the results of the petition to Ganz!
Old 09-05-2007, 10:17 AM   #5
No day but today
Gift Guru

unfortunately, this is the best i can do because i am incredibly computer naive
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 09-05-2007, 12:49 PM   #6
ber
Gift Guru

ber is on a distinguished road

berrymous! I sign!!

and let me know when you get 1000 I do have a good way to contact ganz and have recieved a reply! It was very hard to find though!! Please also link on your first post the BBB thread so that people can see that between you and I will will work hard to get some sort of answers and BETTER SERVICE that we as consumers are ENTITLED to!!!
Old 09-05-2007, 03:25 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

Eminem is on a distinguished road

I joinf or sure, I have been messed up bu kinzpost liket 4 times!
Old 09-05-2007, 03:31 PM   #8

Harrypotterfan332 is an unknown quantity at this point

Omg i heard about this a friend of mine got hacked and robbed she had lot's of stuff but then a person mailed it all to her accont her isent mad becouse her pet's are still safe but it makes me so mad i will sign put my name on
Old 09-05-2007, 03:32 PM   #9
SavvyG1234

SavvyG1234 will become famous soon enough

deall w/ it!!!! the world is NOT (or NOTHING IS) perfect!!!!!I'll sign!!! sorry about the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love !'S!!!!!!

I'M IN FOR sure!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by SavvyG1234; 09-05-2007 at 03:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SavvyG1234 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2007, 04:13 PM   #10
wetnoodle33

alright, here it goes. i have a very strong opinion about people who flame Ganz like this...

1) Taking advantage of our persistence

Yes, Ganz does do the necessary daily maintinence at midnight. So my question for you is, what other time are they supposed to do it? The majority of Webkinz players are kids, so it only makes sense to do it late at night. Hopefully the parents have enough sense to make their kids go to bed before then, espescially on a school night. Not only should they go to bed before then, do you think that should be be playing Webkinz at midnight? I didn't think so.
If you are in too much of a rush, you probably shouldn't play Webkinz in the morning. Either that, or wake up a little bit early so you have a couple of minutes. It's common sense. Although buying a Webkinz does make me happy, I don't go out and buy one just because I've been strapped for time and haven't logged on in a while.

2) Poorly made Webkinz

If you are getting charged $20 a Webkinz, you should seriously consider finding somewhere else to shop. Near my house Webkinz (note that they aren't Little Kinz) go for ^under^ $10. And if you find one for that price, it's less than $1 a month just to access the wonderful Webkinz site, not to mention the stuffed animal that comes with it. And yes, it probably doesn't cost Ganz $20 to make a Webkinz, but if it did, would they make any money? No. Keep in mind that people need to make a living for themselves, their family, etc.

3) Innumerable glitches

Ganz spends 5 hours a night fixing Webkinz? Well i definitely wasn't aware of this. Have you ever actually stayed up that late waiting that long for Webkinz to come back up? Anyway, Ganz has so many other things on their plate that they can't fix everything. Nothing is perfect, so to expect a website made by people (who aren't perfect either) to be flawless? That just doesn't make sense... If you get angry because you lose an item or something, I think that you should think about where you are putting your priorities. Sure, Webkinz is great fun and all, but if you get really upset over some virtual thing, something is not right.

4) Horrible customer service

Have you ever e-mailed Ganz, or have you just used the "Contact Us" on Webkinz? I had a mix-up with a virtual pet that I won from the TCG, and so I aquired Ganz's e-mail and used that. I recieved a prompt reply with a number that I needed to call. I did the next business day, and soon everything was sorted out. It was extremely satisfying. However, I am not surprised that the Kinzpost responses are automated. If they weren't, it would take months to recieve a reply because I'm sure that Ganz gets a lot of those each day, and to go through and answer each one individually would be insane.

5) Bad security

Okay, I have to go soon, so I'll just make one point. If you ^ever^ find something that is totally and 100% secure, please tell me, because that will be that first that I know of. Ganz can't take care of everything, but they are doing the best they can.

There you go.

~wetnoodle33
Closed