Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 04:56 PM   #11
boom roasted
Webkinz :)

moonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guidemoonriver is a golden guide

Default Re: A pet section? (:

I like this idea! I support it.
moonriver is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 05:27 PM   #12
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

I don't have any pets, but sounds like a good idea
Old 03-04-2011, 05:30 PM   #13

Bojoness has disabled reputation

I don't own any pets, but i LUV drawing animals(although i sorta lost interest in real life animals because pokemon practically took over my brain) but i think this would be a great idea! i no my older sister(wowewe) would be all for it, she ADORES dogs so with this kind of a forum she could look at and love on dogs ALL DAY LONG. (she even has a whole dog log binder thingy, were she keeps information about neighbors dogs in xD)
Old 03-04-2011, 05:32 PM   #14
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Yes! My kitty Koko has a very interesting life :}
skyrazor12 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 05:48 PM   #15
littlerainstorm

LittleRainStorm is a splendid one to beholdLittleRainStorm is a splendid one to beholdLittleRainStorm is a splendid one to beholdLittleRainStorm is a splendid one to behold

That seems like a good Idea!I think it would work better if it was one thread per person.That way we don't have a bunch of threads by one person.Other than that I support!
LittleRainStorm is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 06:00 PM   #16

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

I think that would be awesome!

I am doing all these things in the Creative Writing Section, Club section, and Open Mike Section.
It'd be so much easier to have a little sub-category under Open Mike just for real pets!
brtswim is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 06:34 PM   #17
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by SelenaRules<3
I support! Sounds like a cute idea.
Why thank you. (;

View Post Originally Posted by moonriver
I like this idea! I support it.
Thank you so much! :]

View Post Originally Posted by jenniferpro
I don't have any pets, but sounds like a good idea
Thank you! I've been meaning to metion this for months. XD

View Post Originally Posted by Bojoness
I don't own any pets, but i LUV drawing animals(although i sorta lost interest in real life animals because pokemon practically took over my brain) but i think this would be a great idea! i no my older sister(wowewe) would be all for it, she ADORES dogs so with this kind of a forum she could look at and love on dogs ALL DAY LONG. (she even has a whole dog log binder thingy, were she keeps information about neighbors dogs in xD)
Oooh wowewe is your sister? She's really nice.
Cool, you can tell her about this if you want. && thanks again.

View Post Originally Posted by skyrazor12
Yes! My kitty Koko has a very interesting life :}
So to my pets!

View Post Originally Posted by LittleRainStorm
That seems like a good Idea!I think it would work better if it was one thread per person.That way we don't have a bunch of threads by one person.Other than that I support!
True, but I'd hate to have to sqaush all my pets in the same thread. I mean, they are all different and unique, so they should all have their own thread, right?

;] Besides just because it's the same person, it's different. And there shouldn't be MANY threads, I only have.. *counts* 10 pets, so that'd be only 10 threads I would be allowed, right? Well not including pets that passed away, might make a thread for them too. :\

View Post Originally Posted by brtswim
I think that would be awesome!

I am doing all these things in the Creative Writing Section, Club section, and Open Mike Section.
It'd be so much easier to have a little sub-category under Open Mike just for real pets!
I know! That's what I was thinking. (:
Thank you. I'll add you all to the support list. If I add you and you want to be taken off just let me know.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 06:36 PM   #18
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by LittleRainStorm
I agree with you. One thread per person would be better. I mean, think about it. 30 threads per one person? I'd have trouble even keeping up with two threads!
Old 03-04-2011, 06:44 PM   #19
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by skyrazor12
I agree with you. One thread per person would be better. I mean, think about it. 30 threads per one person? I'd have trouble even keeping up with two threads!
Woah, 30? o.o
Well maybe, but that's part of the reason I really love my idea. Maybe you could have just one, OR you could have one for every pet? Then everyone would be happy. (;
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-04-2011, 06:46 PM   #20
I'm Julia

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
Woah, 30? o.o
Well maybe, but that's part of the reason I really love my idea. Maybe you could have just one, OR you could have one for every pet? Then everyone would be happy. (;
It was just an example, lol.
I suppose you are right, perhaps no limit (unless your outta control) would be the best limit.
Closed

Tags
alley ♥s yeww(:, alley&kate&ali, i love my pets, pet forum, pets rule, poodle poked teh tag