Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2007, 11:54 AM   #1
For KAF, an angel
Gift Guru

hisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to behold

Default Pet of the Month ?

Hello!

I recently bought a box of trading cards off e-bay and got a "free" virtual pet. We have received many virtual pets in the tc cards, but this happens to be a Webkinz Frog which is the Pet of the Month in October.

Does anyone know if I enter the free virtual frog in October if I will still get the prizes for the pet of the month? I was just curious.

My concern in waiting is that rumors are floating around that Series 1 trading cards are retiring and I want to enter the code before the tc cards retire.

Any suggestions/information would be wonderful. Thank you ever so much!
hisgrace24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2007, 12:19 PM   #2
For KAF, an angel
Gift Guru

hisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to beholdhisgrace24 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Pet of the Month ?

Any help would be wonderful. Thanks!
hisgrace24 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2007, 12:20 PM   #3
Flash flood

I would wait till October to enter it.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:22 PM   #4
Owl City is love.♥
Gifted

sheashea123 will become famous soon enough

ummmmmmmmm i think u should wait it will still work i mean its just a regular code ther is no way of Knowing it is from tcg so u should still be able 2 use it!
sheashea123 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2007, 12:25 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

I am pretty sure it will work, I am doing the same thing and holding our free frog card.

Plus I would think that they can't discontinue the codes because many stores have TONS of them left and are still selling them, it wouldn't be right to make them all invalid. There will probably be codes for series 1 and series 2, and retired means you can still use them just not buy more, like with the pets.

Oh and howdy Hope you and yours are doing great.
Disneymum is offline Female
Old 09-03-2007, 12:26 PM   #6
emily7921

I would think even if the TCG Series 1 Cards do retire, they would still let you enter the codes. Or they would give you a warning that they weren't letting you enter codes or something.
As for the POTM, I'm not sure. I guess so. I mean, it still is a frog right?
Good luck and have fun wtih your cards and Webbys,
Emily
Old 09-03-2007, 12:28 PM   #7
Kale1023
Webkinz :)

KaleahMcDaniel1023 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would just enter it now because no one knows if the frog is going to be the pet of the month
Old 09-03-2007, 12:29 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

kaleah the frog is the pet of the month for October, that has been announced. October 1st they will announce for November.
Disneymum is offline Female
Old 09-03-2007, 12:30 PM   #9
mauff1720
Lil Kinz

dUmBoRoCkS32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Pet of the Month ?

i would wait till october, because even though the series 1 tc might be retiring, you should still be able to use the code, just like with retired webkinz. i heard that if you register the pet of the month in that month, you receive a loot bag. oooh

does anyone know the november pet of the month?
Old 09-03-2007, 12:45 PM   #10
MysteryD
Gift Guru

Donna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant future

From what I've heard, if you activate the pet of the month on that month (in your case the frog in october) then you will get extra cash and an an extra exclusive gift in addition to the cash and pet specific items that you would normally receive.

That code will be good forever if you choose not to activate it right now. Even if that trading card series is replaced by the next series. I'd activate it in Oct. though just to get the extra goodies!

Donna
Closed