Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 06:14 PM   #71
Gift Guru

Tamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clownTamster is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Performance issues on WI?

I am sooo having difficulty! Always getting server error!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2008, 06:18 PM   #72
miaga1
Gift Guru

mytymia1 is a name known to allmytymia1 is a name known to allmytymia1 is a name known to all

Yes.It happens to me as well..seems to be a bit slower also..
Old 01-03-2008, 06:21 PM   #73
iamabananahead

yes already thats happened twice to me when i click a post on new post, by the way, can any one see this, ive been having issues with it lately
Old 01-03-2008, 06:26 PM   #74
angelsweets2
Webkinz :)

angelsweets2 is on a distinguished road

wHow weqwr

---------- angelsweets2 added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

I mean how come Im beig ignored?

Last edited by angelsweets2; 01-03-2008 at 06:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-03-2008, 06:29 PM   #75
reach4astar

I've often been getting the Internal Server error, especially when many people are logged in. I've been getting it a lot in the past hour when I try to access "new posts". I've had to go back to the home page, and then back into the forums.

I think the servers are definitely getting overloaded....
Old 01-03-2008, 06:32 PM   #76
Webkinz :)

perkyqueen is on a distinguished road

Yay! The server is slow! I am happy about this because Webkinz Insider is so popular now!

Justin, you do a great job as a manager!
Hope you can get this problem solved soon!

- Perky
Old 01-03-2008, 06:33 PM   #77
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by AshleyL
2 servers? So would you be able to pick which one you want to go to?
No, it would be "hidden" to all of you, but the webserver sotware would split the load across the two servers.

View Post Originally Posted by Evan101singingstar
i get the stipid server error
View Post Originally Posted by Evan101singingstar
9i get the stupid erroe messages
There's no need for calling things stupid and getting negative. I'm trying to fix this here.

View Post Originally Posted by sup55
and just 1 second ago, i got a white page that said "page not found", so i refreshed it like i did the bunch of other times, and instead of it working again, it just went to another white page- this time with NO text on it, but at the top of the page, where it says what the page is called, it said "HTTP 500 Internal server error! i think you should switch to 2 servers!
I think so, too, it's just not that simple. Servers cost money and two would cost double! It seems that this is across the board problems for everyone (myself included), so I'll just have to figure out a way to pay for it
Justin is offline Male
Old 01-03-2008, 06:33 PM   #78
Gifted

allton will become famous soon enough

I am new to WI, but yes I have noticed a difference during those hours as well as any time period that WW is down. The first thing I do when WW is down is come over here and spend more time! I imagine there are a lot of us like that. I receive the following error message during these times, but there does not seem to be a consistent trigger. (meaning it is not always the second page of thread or everytime I look at recipes) I hope that this helps some. I love this site! All of the hard work you put into it definitely shows!

Click the image to open in full size.

Happy New Year!!
Old 01-03-2008, 06:33 PM   #79
fillymare
Gifted

fillymare has a spectacular aura about

I get the HTTP 500 server issues as well. But this will happen at all times of the day and will only work if I resubmit the page, not refresh it. It also gets really slow during those times. And only the top part (but without the banner) will show up often. Now I see why it's happening. This is bad news, but in a way, good! That means WI's getting really big! Sorry, but there's a bright side of everything if you look closley

~ fillymare ♥
Old 01-03-2008, 06:34 PM   #80
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by allton
I am new to WI, but yes I have noticed a difference during those hours as well as any time period that WW is down. The first thing I do when WW is down is come over here and spend more time! I imagine there are a lot of us like that. I receive the following error message during these times, but there does not seem to be a consistent trigger. (meaning it is not always the second page of thread or everytime I look at recipes) I hope that this helps some. I love this site! All of the hard work you put into it definitely shows!

Click the image to open in full size.

Happy New Year!!
Thanks! It won't be a trigger of any kind, it's just when the database gets overloaded with queued up connections and after a certain amount of time, it queues up too many connections and starts refusing the rest.
Justin is offline Male
Closed