Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2010, 04:33 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Juicy Couture has disabled reputation

Default people stealing graphics.

i know that people on wi aren't allowed to steal graphics and most of the people on here don't but there are a few. i've seen it happen once with me and twice with a friend of mine. when the person is confronted the deny it, even if you have proof that the graphics that they took your graphics. i think that maybe this rule needs to be enforced stronger than it currently is. i'm not sure on what needs to be done, but i know that i'm just tired of people doing it. sorry if you find this thread completely pointless. ;p
Juicy Couture is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2010, 04:38 PM   #2
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Default Re: people stealing graphics.

I know what you mean. I found a nice set once, got it re-sized and all, and about three people stole it So I make my own now, and usually incorporate my username into it.
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 08-28-2010, 04:40 PM   #3

yeah, it's really sad that people will steal your graphics instead of asking you to make them one.
i would do that but i don't like having to put my name all over orders at my shop. haha
Old 08-28-2010, 04:41 PM   #4
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

no, this thread is not pointless. believe it or not, i even think that stealing graphics, wether they are small or large, is illegal.
just ask if you want a graphic it's that simple.
rep for a great thread.
softballipod is offline Female
Old 08-28-2010, 04:43 PM   #5

thanks eryn! i just feel that is should be enforced more, because i've seen it happening a lot lately
Old 08-28-2010, 04:46 PM   #6
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

i agree, it happened to me &a bff of mine too. ;/ it stinks when they do it because you make this ahmazing graphic and then POOF its not yours anymore. it's not fair to the other people guys (;

edit: oh & i gave you rep xD
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 08-28-2010, 04:47 PM   #7

exactly [:
when it happened to me i confronted the person and they kept lying but then they got confused in their lie.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:47 PM   #8
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

I think that this is a really good idea, Rylee.
I don't have a graphic shop, or even make graphics, but I have seen it happen to some of my friends on here.
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2010, 04:51 PM   #9

thanks tullster! <3
it's gotten really bad.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:54 PM   #10

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

I also get what you mean,even if I don't make my own graphics(I probably will never learn since it's not my cup of tea,as you might say )
I see this happen all the time,like how yesterday I saw about seven members with a avatar that one of my friends made for herself.
That's why I always try to get my username in avatars and signatures that were made for me. *Cough* Like my current avatar *Cough*
Great thread though
Closed

Tags
rylee roo loves you!, shine outward not inward