Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2008, 09:12 PM   #1
Baby252

Red face People look here. I'm very disappointed.

Look, I know many theards like this have been made but the point is NOT getting arcross. People are being rude to each other. Were like one HUGE webkinz family and we need to get along. Here are some tips.
1. don't say ANYTHING that you think will hurt the persons feelings.
2. Don't make theards if you know there going to cuse fights.
3. If your theard gets closed for fighting, uselessness, stuff like that DON'T make another one. Theards get closed for a reson.
4. If you see a fight don't post. Not even STOP IT!!! Just report it and move on.

WI is and I hope, always will be the greasest form out there. We all love it here and i'm tried of seeing members, no wait, my good WI friends getting banned for fighting! I don't want to loss any more. So please think before you post. I'm not saying I don't do it. I do! I've done it. Trust me if you saw how many theards i've gotton closed and delated you would see. Just please once again think before you post! I would hate to see WI close.

Why posting this now?
I saw a theard (not saying names) that had this stuff in it. It made me sick. (Again I have made theards and posts like that) but please lets all try!

Thank you for reading this.
Your friend~Baby252
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2008, 09:14 PM   #2
Ellie

Default Re: People look here. I'm very disappointed.

right on! well said!
Old 01-14-2008, 09:24 PM   #3
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i totally agree with you. i got home form work and came here to check out the LATEST NEWS AND INFO and read through one thread and there was rudeness and i just passed the thread by looking for a different thread to post in. i do wish people would read ALL of the help threads about how to post-- and what and what not to include in your posts. there are times i want to post things and take a REALLY DEEP BREATH, count to ten and then with my brain in check, i know that it does no good to promote the pending issues.

i hope everyone who posts on a thread or creates a thread to be posted on, would heed the rules of wi and common decency, and treat everyone the way they would like to be treated.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 09:26 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

i totally agree with you. i was acutully just reading a thread that had fighting on it. It was just hurting people's feelings. Luckily, a mod was there.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 09:28 PM   #5
cheeseface5624
Gifted

cheeseface5624 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for getting the message out. I ABSOLUTLEY agree.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:29 PM   #6
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Another "alsome" post by Baby252. I agree entirely. Too many members have been getting in trouble. Nobody is perfect, but I think the fighting thread is starting to get a little bit old.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 09:29 PM   #7
sporty4144
Gifted

sporty4144 is on a distinguished road

I totally agree! Another great thread idea! Rep
Old 01-14-2008, 09:30 PM   #8
TRADES ON WI ONLY
Gift Guru

little6 is a jewel in the roughlittle6 is a jewel in the rough

I totally agree, well said
Why do people make threads like,"Do you like my avvie?" Or," Do you like my siggy?"
I HATE those threads! I swear, I see 10 of these per day! I'm not trying to hurt anyones feelings.....But, WHO even cares?
Old 01-14-2008, 09:32 PM   #9
I'm oh so
Gifted

tl225303 is a glorious beacon of lighttl225303 is a glorious beacon of lighttl225303 is a glorious beacon of light

I really agree with you! I see posts like that all the time! It's kind of sad!
tl225303 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 09:33 PM   #10
Baby252

View Post Originally Posted by Lilypad1394
Another "alsome" post by Baby252. I agree entirely. Too many members have been getting in trouble. Nobody is perfect, but I think the fighting thread is starting to get a little bit old.
Aww thanx Lily! Don't start useing my word Alsome! LOL JK!
Closed