Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 06:42 PM   #51
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

Default Re: people

I actually like how people show off their rooms....... I like to see what other people have. I also like to see how much Kinzcash everyone has, so I can try to save and get that much Kinzcash.

Just my opinion.......
andrewhoya is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2008, 06:46 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

menacedog will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by andrewhoya
I actually like how people show off their rooms....... I like to see what other people have. I also like to see how much Kinzcash everyone has, so I can try to save and get that much Kinzcash.

Just my opinion.......
yeah! me too
menacedog is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 06:48 PM   #53
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have an avvie with my two purple lavas that says "SO HAPPY!" This is because I am PROUD of all the work and things I traded for the lavas. I think everyone is more proud over obnoxious.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 06:50 PM   #54
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by ksoccer28
I have an avvie with my two purple lavas that says "SO HAPPY!" This is because I am PROUD of all the work and things I traded for the lavas. I think everyone is more proud over obnoxious.

Yes, I think people are just proud and happy that they have such a great item!
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 11-07-2008, 08:55 PM   #55
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Don't feel bad..love what it is you have. People are sometimes just proud of what they have and want to show it. I think it can get obnoxious of course...I think just a picture is fine...but adding any kind of words like "Oh yeah," "I am SOO lucky," etc, etc...
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 09:06 PM   #56
ATL really are
Gifted

*Tiger*Rocks*WebKinz* has a spectacular aura about*Tiger*Rocks*WebKinz* has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by mcgonagle
its kind of obnoxious when people do signatures showing off their purple lava, or CD grill, or blue dragster. it makes people like me feel bad, especially when they rub it in. can you please tone it down?

-like i saw some person had an avvie that had their cc and cd posing next to a purple lava and a blue dragster. and it said OH YEAH on the top. it was really obnoxious and made me feel bad.

-and when people take screenshots of their room and just happen to put in that snippit that shows your cash... please leave it out, i'm poor and it doesnt help when people show off.
I bet they dont mean to make people feel bad..I know that if I had a purple lava or whatever..I'd probally put it in my avvie..They're just..glad that they have it..they dont mean to 'rub it in'
*Tiger*Rocks*WebKinz* is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 09:25 PM   #57
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

I really doubt people want to make anyone feel bad. They just want to show what they have. My brother's Cheeky Dog is on my account, I go in the clubhouse and put a COW on it and everyone follows me.
It's not supposed to be hurtful, in fact, it's what WI is for. I know I can't go up to people at school and say "I HAVE THE PURPLE LAVA! HA!", I'd have no friends, they don't like WW anymore.
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 11-07-2008, 09:32 PM   #58
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Thanks you,mcgonagle for bringing this up.Although it is OK to have those pictures,adding messages like "You may not,but I do [have all]"" or "Betcha dont have this?"is over the top and and kinda show off-y.However,a message saying (example) "Opi the Golden retriever" or "click for my GE" is fine.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 09:32 PM   #59
OW!! I'm
Gift Guru

Elena48 is a name known to allElena48 is a name known to allElena48 is a name known to all

Donation Award 

I'm sorry that you were hurt by other people "showing off". We are a community with similar interests. I think it is natural to want to show our latest acquisition or accomplishment. Don't feel bad about not having lots of kinzcash. Some times I get it built up, and sometimes I am flat broke. We're all here just for fun, so try to enjoy it.
Elena48 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 09:36 PM   #60
Desertpearl
Gifted

Texasmiley will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by andrewhoya

Just my opinion.......
Mee three!
Texasmiley is offline Female
Closed