Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 05:14 PM   #41
WhiteTerrierFan

Default Re: people

Aw don't feel bad. That person just was probably really excited about getting those items.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 05:15 PM   #42
animalsgolden
Webkinz :)

quick79 will become famous soon enough

cc is closed caption for hearing of the deaf
quick79 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 05:22 PM   #43
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

I know what you're talking about, but to be honest, and I'm sorry if this sounds kinda rude, but I really don't care. I have to admit that I too am guilty of bragging (isn't everyone at some time?). Not "In your face" bragging, but I've posted pics of my room or favorite items as my av/sig before. It does not annoy me, it amazes me how much STUFF people can collect. Where do they GET all of it? I'm sorry, but I just do not agree.
~pub
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 05:32 PM   #44
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Pubob03
I know what you're talking about, but to be honest, and I'm sorry if this sounds kinda rude, but I really don't care. I have to admit that I too am guilty of bragging (isn't everyone at some time?). Not "In your face" bragging, but I've posted pics of my room or favorite items as my av/sig before. It does not annoy me, it amazes me how much STUFF people can collect. Where do they GET all of it? I'm sorry, but I just do not agree.
~pub

i agree everyone has been guilty of bragging at least once in there life but not in your face bragging i mean just cuz i have the lil'unicorn and the regular unicorn showing a pic of them wouldn't be bragging i mean they want to say hello!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 05:40 PM   #45
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

People can be proud of their stuff. I've posted pictures of some of my rooms and items. Am I showing off? No, I'm proud of the way I have my room set up and I want people to see it. I don't think this any different than the new My Page features where you can show your items, and favourite rooms. And sure some of the items that people show in their avvies and siggies are awesome, but I don't feel bad about it, I think if I could get them that would be great, if not I'm quite content with the stuff that I do have.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:46 PM   #46
rawr=)

boneek is on a distinguished road

some people are proud of there homes / items they own
some people have worked very hard getting those items
boneek is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 05:56 PM   #47
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Honestly, I don't find it that big of a deal. Everyone brags... you, i, no one can say they don't. (that wasn't meant to sound rude!)
And sometimes in avs and sigs, they're advertising their GE. If they have something cool, they can show it off and be like "oh yeah" that's totally normal. (=

-flipperz
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 06:07 PM   #48

KatLover is an unknown quantity at this point

If this really gets to you and makes you feel bad, then I suggest that you tell the person that made you feel this way, how you feel.
This will stop them from 'rubbing it in' too much.
I guess that sometimes everyone gets excited about their new cool item and want everyone to be excited with them.
They don't mean to get to you or hurt you.
Maybe one day, you will even get one of those items!
KatLover is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 06:38 PM   #49
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

i know what you mean... but peopel are proud of what they have.... ♥....i mean i am too but i dont advertise it
kinzluvor is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 06:41 PM   #50
^Look up!^

366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold

i feel a little bad when people have lots of kc, but its just natural.
366100068 is offline Female
Closed