Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 12:06 AM   #11
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Default Re: people

I don't see a problem with people being excited about what they have, don't feel bad, everyone had to start at the beginning with nothing and work their way up. Use it as motivation, don't let it get you down
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 12:09 AM   #12
dcarbine
Gifted

dcarbine is a jewel in the roughdcarbine is a jewel in the rough

Might want to remember that things are not always what they appear. And also, I would just take these types of things with a grain of salt.
dcarbine is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 12:12 AM   #13
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I worked really hard to get my lava lamps and it was only because I like them. I don't care about getting a retired item just because it's rare. Anyway, this is similar to some people you find in the club house trading room. They are more interested in showing you their stuff than trading. I don't let it bother me. I'm blessed with real life friends and family and couldn't care less what kind of virtual items someone else has.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 12:45 AM   #14

mississippi gal has a spectacular aura about

i dont think people are putting it there on purpose to rub it in any ones face, They are just proud of what they have done and want to share it.. These items are not something you can just carry around and show to your friends . This is a way for them to share what they have done, And for some one like me who is kinda new to webkinz i like seeing all the older items so i know what is out there and its nice to see how far ganz has come in making the newer ones (there is a difference from the begging to now)
mississippi gal is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 01:13 AM   #15
CRYSTALKAT is on a distinguished road

HI THERE, I AM NEW AND HAVE NONE OF THAT STUFF, BUT AM ENJOYING ALL I READ AND AM LEARNING.
LOVE THE PICTURE AND THE DOG, GOING TO BE MY NEXT ONE.
CRYSTALKAT is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 01:39 AM   #16
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Keep in mind too, like I think DCarbine was hinting at, that sometimes the picture is an edited one ... they may not have as many as are in the pic, or even any at all !

I do think that people are just showing off their excitement, though I can sympathize with where you are coming from (I don't care for lavas myself, but I'd love to have an Elephant Statue, you know ?! )
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 01:55 AM   #17
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by JBONE92
Don't feel bad, I am sure a lot of people feel that way. I don't think the person is intending to hurt you, they are more trying to be proud of what they have.
Yes, I agree. I know what you mean, but maybe they are really proud. Just try to feel good for that person, I'm sure you'll get something like that, just check the trading room, play lots of games, anything you can Good luck!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 05:22 AM   #18

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

My thought is that many things are expensive on WW. Some people just have alot of money. They must be on 24/7 while we are at school. Having expensive things on Webkinz World was a lifelong dream of mine. I hope one day that you can buy whatever you want 10 times! Good Luck!

View Post Originally Posted by CRYSTALKAT
HI THERE, I AM NEW AND HAVE NONE OF THAT STUFF, BUT AM ENJOYING ALL I READ AND AM LEARNING.
LOVE THE PICTURE AND THE DOG, GOING TO BE MY NEXT ONE.
Oh hello! Welcome! Please go to the ''MY NAME IS JOE AND I LOVE MY WEBKINZ!'' Thread to say Hello to everyone here on this great website, Webkinz Insider! Here is a link http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/hi-im-joe-f158.html

I hope you like WI!

Last edited by birthdayman98; 11-05-2008 at 05:30 AM..
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 11-05-2008, 06:01 AM   #19
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I have been on Webkinz world now, for over a year. My daughter has a couple of those Lava lamps but I have none. I don't know, my luck just always seemed to point in that direction where I got Black and White Cat cuckoo clocks, Digital Robot clocks and Ribbons and Bows trees.
Do something constructive with what you have. You may not have a lot of SUPER AWESOME items but you can still make them look terrific in your rooms
I just saw a room where someone used those Robots as 'lookouts' in a space room. I may try that. The Cat clocks, I think I am working into a Black and White themed room. The Ribbons and Bows trees, I think I will put into a 'Party' room that has bright, happy colors.
It isn't what you have, it's what you do with it
Don't measure your worth based on someone else's possessions or you will be chasing rainbows the rest of your life and miss the flowers along the way.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 06:08 AM   #20
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i know what you are feeling and it feels bad but you can try to focus on what you have and not others, that is what i do in real life and it helps a lot. you really cant know a persons real situation over the computer. and most are just proud , sure some are bragging but so what. we can survive that type of attitude, huh? i kinda feel sorry for people that brag, but for the most part many people work real hard to have a cool ww home and i dont get mad if they want to share their happiness or are proud of all their hard work. i jsut try not to think i know why someone has a certain avvie...................... you will be ok and i know you dont have a lot of money but i bet you love your pets and they love you for taking care of them. what you have doesntmatter as much as who you are and how you love............................. im sure you hae a cool ww house!
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed