Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 08:51 AM   #41
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Default Re: Peace Symbol Emoticon

View Post Originally Posted by Sugaree
I think it's a wonderful idea to include a symbol of peace in the designs of this site. Be that as it may, there is a lot of controversy in regards to that symbol. Peace signs come in many different forms. That specific one however, is offensive to me.

Just my two cents,
Respectfully,
~ Sugaree
Oh ... I never thought about that. Of course, if it's offensive to anybody, we shouldn't have it up on WI ..... or, we could have many different peace signs .... I completely get what you mean by they come in many different forms. Sorry if this offended you
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2009, 09:55 AM   #42
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's a wonderful idea to include a symbol of peace in the designs of this site. Be that as it may, there is a lot of controversy in regards to that symbol. Peace signs come in many different forms. That specific one however, is offensive to me.

Just my two cents,
Respectfully,
~ Sugaree
I am sorry that this peace sign offends you. I wasn't aware that it could be offensive to anyone. As webkinzluver321 said, if something offends someone, then we can't use it on WI.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:36 AM   #43
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Just my two cents,
Respectfully,
~ Sugaree
May I ask what is controversial about this symbol that might cause offense? I am curious about this, as I have not heard about this controversy before. I don't want to offend anyone, but I would at least like to know how this symbol offends before we scuttle it.

Thanks so much.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 12:51 PM   #44
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Lelex13
How do you get it in my siggy?
Can someone please help me with that, putting the peace sign in my siggy? I don't know anything about that stuff. Thanks, you can leave me a visitor message when your done!
I can do this for you
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 01:08 PM   #45
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

This is a cool idea. I think it would be neat to have a few more color options of the signs though, so that way you can have them match your avatar, or signature picture.
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 01:14 PM   #46
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

I think this would be a great addition to the emoticons, of course you don't have to use it, just like all the rest of the smileys.
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 03:22 PM   #47
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪
Webkinz :)

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
A few months ago whenever you typed xD it would come out as , but many people protested and it got changed back. Justin wasn't so thrilled, so he said he wouldn't be adding anymore... __________________
Hehe, but that was months ago! I think it would be a great idea, Hmm.
MissSparkle is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 03:31 PM   #48
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by harrypotterfan101
This is a cool idea. I think it would be neat to have a few more color options of the signs though, so that way you can have them match your avatar, or signature picture.
Good idea
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 03:34 PM   #49
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

That would be great! Personally, I would like it shrunk down a little, but besides that, I think it would be a great addition!

To bad Justin said he will not be adding any new smileys, because of the argument over the xD thing. I really wish he would lift that punishment. It happened so long ago, and over something so trivial.
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 04-24-2009, 03:44 PM   #50
Ask me and i will te
Gifted

Caleb1994 will become famous soon enough

haha that would be a cool ad on to the emotions Great idea (never would have thought of doing that :p hope what you want happens
Caleb1994 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
a rockhead was here, ben 10 is new here, cool wuz here, i joined, i wask here :), loooove it!, music (aub) <3, paco the taco!, peace love and webkinz, peace to wi, peace yo!~vgrl8910, peace~♥~wl321~, so cool!