Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 06:25 PM   #31
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Peace Symbol Emoticon

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz1751
wonderful idea!!!!!!!!!!!! totally going to put in my signature! also people give justin a profile message about it and maybe!!!!!!! we need team work! somebody get justin to see this!!!!!!!!
I don't think we need to fill Justin's profile with visitor messages on this. I know he reads this forum.

::Hmm waves to Justin. Hi, Justin!::

I just hope he decides this is a worthwhile endeavor.

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2009, 06:42 PM   #32
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

This is a symbol of Unity throughout the UNIVERSE (the people in space sometimes use it too)
Click the image to open in full size.We should TOATTALLY have this as an emoction. it is a symbol that people recognize and love.

JUSTIN PLEASE ADD THIS AS AN EMOCTION. WE REALLY BEG OF YOU PLEASE!!

Last edited by crystal00000; 04-23-2009 at 06:49 PM..
crystal00000 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 06:43 PM   #33
your mom is a
Webkinz :)

volleygirll8910 will become famous soon enough

I love it! He should totally add it! I say Peace! All the time! So it would be totally awesome if he put it put there! I like the two fingers symbol too! He should add that and the Peace sign!
volleygirll8910 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 06:50 PM   #34

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

I agree. Peace is a good thing to remember. Unfortunatly, Justin said no more icons are to be added to WI... or did he say smilies? either way, i think thats a great idea!!!
turtlegurl is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 09:16 PM   #35

KraziiKinz123 has a spectacular aura about

Hey thats an awsome idea! wow, webkinz insider has a lot of people with great ideas! kudos to you!
KraziiKinz123 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 10:05 PM   #36
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Oh, I really like that pic! Looks really cool, I like the colors. And I also like how some people have been adding them to their sigs .... I'll have to think of something creative to go w/ that.

But (and I really don't want to bring down the atmosphere or anything), sadly, Justin will not be adding any more smileys (webkinz or anything else) to WI ... due to the whole "xD" issue. I honestly can't blame him, but it would be nice to get some new smileys once in a while.

But I still like that graphic, did you make that yourself?

~♥~ Catherine ~♥~
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 11:30 PM   #37
onderful (>*-*)

Sugaree is just really niceSugaree is just really nice

I think it's a wonderful idea to include a symbol of peace in the designs of this site. Be that as it may, there is a lot of controversy in regards to that symbol. Peace signs come in many different forms. That specific one however, is offensive to me.

Just my two cents,
Respectfully,
~ Sugaree
Sugaree is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 11:39 PM   #38
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

I will put this in my signature (:
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 07:22 AM   #39
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

What a wonderful peace sign! I would love if that was a smilie.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 07:54 AM   #40
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by daddywebkinz
Yes please add it. It would be so much easier to use!!!
How do you get it in my siggy?
Can someone please help me with that, putting the peace sign in my siggy? I don't know anything about that stuff. Thanks, you can leave me a visitor message when your done!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a rockhead was here, ben 10 is new here, cool wuz here, i joined, i wask here :), loooove it!, music (aub) <3, paco the taco!, peace love and webkinz, peace to wi, peace yo!~vgrl8910, peace~♥~wl321~, so cool!