Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 03:07 PM   #11
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Peace Symbol Emoticon

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
I wish that could be added, but WI doesn't allow any more smileys, emoticons, etc. All because of the XD thing. :/
What xD thing? (Sorry I'm just curious)
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2009, 03:08 PM   #12
Hmm
Eliphalet
Gift Guru

Hmm is an unparalleled talent
Hmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talentHmm is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
I wish that could be added, but WI doesn't allow any more smileys, emoticons, etc. All because of the XD thing. :/
What is the XD thing?

Hmm
Hmm is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 03:08 PM   #13
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
What xD thing? (Sorry I'm just curious)
A few months ago whenever you typed xD it would come out as , but many people protested and it got changed back. Justin wasn't so thrilled, so he said he wouldn't be adding anymore...
Old 04-23-2009, 03:09 PM   #14
Gifted

pinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud of

i looooove the idea!!!
pinkjumpingbean135 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 03:09 PM   #15
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Hmm
What is the XD thing?

Hmm
A few months ago whenever you typed xD it would come out as , but many people protested and it got changed back. Justin wasn't so thrilled, so he said he wouldn't be adding anymore... __________________
Old 04-23-2009, 03:10 PM   #16
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
A few months ago whenever you typed xD it would come out as , but many people protested and it got changed back. Justin wasn't so thrilled, so he said he wouldn't be adding anymore...
Ohhh.... I see (I must have missed that lol)
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 03:11 PM   #17
ilovebeckymost♥
Webkinz :)

TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!

Nice idea. I like it.
TheLovelyLife is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 03:14 PM   #18
\m/
Webkinz :)

musicislife666 has disabled reputation

Thats a great idea! I hope Justin will at least add that one.
musicislife666 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 03:28 PM   #19
Jacob thinks I'm
Gifted

Maggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I know what Justin said, and I've read through that thread, but I think this has a great cause and meaning behind it, and I hope Justin makes an exception. Add another vote to making this a smiley!
Maggie Mae is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 03:30 PM   #20
Call me Sarah! c:

tiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talenttiggy2 has lots of talent

Great idea Hmm! I really wish it'll come up soon!!
tiggy2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a rockhead was here, ben 10 is new here, cool wuz here, i joined, i wask here :), loooove it!, music (aub) <3, paco the taco!, peace love and webkinz, peace to wi, peace yo!~vgrl8910, peace~♥~wl321~, so cool!