Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 08:14 PM   #1
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Patroling in the Clubhouse?

I don;t know if this is the right place or not.

But I am so sad every day to hear of scamming going on in the WW clubhouse! Taking advantage of little and big kids! an adults!

So my idea was maybe a group of people (or Webbies) to patrol a certain color or room and watch quitely for scamming. We could report the offenders. It sounds like something needs to be done.

If you are ever in the Clubhouse and you see inappropriate behavior, please "red flag" it (click the "report" button) to let the staff at Ganz know. The employees at Ganz patrol the Clubhouse, and it is their job to take care of things like this.

Webkinz Insider has no control over what goes on in the Clubhouse. --FIA

The only catch is..........I have never even been IN the clubhouse. Well I have but I not know how to talk or anything. I just went in and clicked on webbies names. Saw nothing going on, and I left.

(I was with my German Shepherd Webbie )

I was just curious. Is this something that can be done?

I want to make it safer for the kids. No more bad words. Or worse activity going on.

Any ideas???

We could be a secret society of Parents on Patrol that everyone already knows about!

Last edited by FIA; 09-25-2009 at 10:40 AM.. Reason: note
rockermom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2009, 08:19 PM   #2
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Patroling in the Clubhouse?

I think that idea is great. That way we can maybe kick the person who's scamming out of the room.. Or maybe tell Ganz about scamming, and give them a picture.
Diamond015 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 08:22 PM   #3
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I plan on calling because this is out of hand. Punishing reporters and letting bullying go on.

I thought it would be funny. Everyone is afraid of all the Labs in the Club house. Wait until they meet up with the German Shepherds! LOL
Old 09-24-2009, 08:28 PM   #4
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I remember, way back when I joined WI, there was a webkinz police force. You could join, dress up in their 'uniform' and meet in kinzchat plus rooms to make sure everything was okay.

I don't think it exists anymore, but is what you are suggesting along the lines of that? If it is, I think it would be something that could be done.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 08:30 PM   #5
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

I also remember the webkinz police force. Though I don't have a German Shepard I would be happy to join that.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 08:51 PM   #6
Webkinz :)
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Oh I remember that!
I was in it and everything.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 05:52 AM   #7
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

lol you can join and be a schnauzer or something LOL. but really! SGT. weeenerdog! report for duty! I don't think it matters as long as people care.

I remember that police force!! maybe that is what I am thinking of!!!!!

Someone needs to do something. either right under their noses or where no one knows. or both!

I think it is important. Now how not to get banned from the WW?

But I think if we wore the same outfit and said the same things. Maybe the activiity would settle down just by us being there and in plain sight!

I am going to get all of the information from the WW clubhouse rules so there are no line crossing and maybe see if there are anyone interested to come with me just to come and go from room to room.

Maybe I will have a sign up form. We can wear co-ordinated clothing so we know who each other is.

and maybe we can set it up kind of like the "Doug" look out hourly forum for the hours that are the busiest in the Clubhouse.

I will have to investigate the best way to report abusers to GANZ. Maybe with a phone call saying we are Fed up and formed our own group... Or I can see if I can email them and actually get a reply.

If you are ever in the Clubhouse and you see inappropriate behavior, please "red flag" it (click the "report" button) to let the staff at Ganz know. The employees at Ganz patrol the Clubhouse, and it is their job to take care of things like this.

Webkinz Insider has no control over what goes on in the Clubhouse. --FIA

I will check this all out.

Any thoughts about what we should be called?

People on Patrol - pop
Partners for Safer Community - PSC
Take A Stand against Bullys - TSB
Adult Clubhouse Patrol - ACP

I like ACP the best!

I am getting started with the Project. My Webbie is a German Shepherd Named "Chief" LOL

If you want to sign up too let me know and once I have all the details we can start together.

We will have to wear the same shirt or hat. To Be Decided. Ideas?

Thank you to all who are interested.

PLease........Only Mature people need to talk to me about this. Pref. Adults or Very Mature Young Adults. We do not want to incite more problems. Only insure the safety of the of members in the clubhouse!

Thank you!

Last edited by rockermom; 09-25-2009 at 05:54 AM..
Old 09-25-2009, 10:05 AM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I believe this is called vigilantism and is out of the question.

The Clubhouse issue of inappropriate behaviour, is one between WW members and Ganz. There are detailed instructions when you enter Kinzchat Plus, and parental consent is required for children. If parents feel that their child cannot handle this, they should refuse access to their child, or supervise the visits themselves.

Issues should be reported to GANZ. Try phoning, there is nothing like direct communication. But beware, when Ganz fixes something relating to inappropriate contents, it isn't always the way you would wish. Think: Room-Naming Filter. Pet-Naming Filter.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 10:33 AM   #9
Webkinz :)

tmtwins has a spectacular aura about

This is a great idea!
tmtwins is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 10:39 AM   #10
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Webkinz Insider has no control over what goes on in the Clubhouse.
FIA is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange