Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 03:38 PM   #11
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Past avatars...PLEASE READ!

what a fun idea!

haha i usually recognize all my friend's by their avvies and when they change it i get sooo confused LOL
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2009, 03:43 PM   #12
I <3 randomness,
Webkinz :)

~smiley101~ has a spectacular aura about

I think this would be too confusing and too much room would be taken up wih each post... Nice idea though if the flaws can be worked out. Also the disable option would not take care of problem ice came up with because only your avvie would be disabled not every1 elses and so it would take time for every1 elses avvies to load up on the slower computers.
~smiley101~ is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 03:56 PM   #13

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

I like this idea.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 05-02-2009, 04:11 PM   #14
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I like the idea, but like SuperClydesdaleBros does, why don't people just put them in their albums? I mean, that'd work better, plus, I don't think this is a vBulletin feature. It would basically be the same thing-- only it'd be by choice. And on another hand, I change my avatar around 3-4 times a week. So it'd be hard to do that anyway. Then, if you wanted to thank someone for something they posted you could just click on their username on the post they wrote.

~el Flippah
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 04:14 PM   #15
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Yeah, I like that idea. Where would the past avatars be stored? Maybe in a default picture album or something...

Rep. (:
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 04:19 PM   #16
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Hmm... It's a good thought, but it might be a little hard to manage. And, sometimes it wouldn't even help. For instance: When I change my avvie, it often takes me several tries to find one that I like. If I tried out 11 avvies, then others wouldn't recognize me anyway because all my past avvies would be different. Still a good idea though!
Lolo12 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 04:53 PM   #17
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Thank you all for posting
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 05-02-2009, 05:02 PM   #18
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Cool idea...
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 05-02-2009, 05:07 PM   #19
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Thats a good idea.
Although, i barely change my avvie.
LOL
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 05-02-2009, 05:50 PM   #20
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

thank you guys for postin'
runlikethewind is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a rockhead was here, another rockhead was here