Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2011, 03:04 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Passwords & Secret Codes ~ keep safe!

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
I'm sorry but I must disagree with this dangerous practice.

Your parents, grand-parents, OK they are fine for knowing your password or the nicknames used in them.

Most hacking and stealing of items, sad to say, is done by your friends, siblings, classmates. When logging in a public place, at school or the library, or a friend's house, hide your hands as you type in your password.
Keep your password a secret. Do not share it with your siblings or BFF... for you may have a fight tomorrow.
When having sleep-overs, put away your adoption codes out of sight, and preferably out of the room.

Be very careful of gift webkinz, for if the giver knows the pet code, they can get into your WW account and change the password.

When logging in a new pet, at the adoption agency, there is a big red warning page about keeping your pet code a SECRET. Heed it.
This is all very true. You really should never tell anyone your code.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2011, 10:57 AM   #22
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned
poppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guide

Nice thread! Yeah, we do need to stay safe, and this can apply to various forums, and other 'virtual world' websites such as Fantage, Club Penguin, and stuff.
I'm one of those uber people who memorizes a password and never forgets it. I've been on Webkinz for 4 years and 4 months and I have never forgotten my password.
poppilove is offline Female
Old 07-13-2011, 01:34 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Great tips too bad i didn't follow those when i started my account i gave my username to my sister's Bff and she hacked my account I still need to get my magic 9 ball back From now i will follow these rules
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Closed

Tags
wi!