Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2008, 12:33 PM   #1
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Wink Pandyma's little guide to random acts of kindness....

I've been having some fun these past couple days spreading some joy through WI, and I thought it would be nice if everyone could take a little time to try to make someone else's day brighter.

Random acts of kindness are one way to do that. One of the most important things about these acts, in my opinion, is that they be heartfelt. They don't need to be extravagant, and there can be no expectation of reward or recognition.

They can be large or small, but should be thoughtful, and unexpected.

For instance, if you have a friend who has the flu, you could send them a get well card in WW, or a bowl of chicken soup. If they have a good sense of humor, you could even send them a toilet and some gak

Even posting a little 'you're special' message on someone's profile page would do

As long as your gift is from the heart, the worst thing that can happen is you bring a little sunshine into someone else's day.

(As a side note, please be aware that I am very stingy with rep points. I am unlikely to just hand them out, and I do not expect any in return.)
pandyma618 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2008, 12:39 PM   #2
kinspets
Gift Guru

kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence
kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Pandyma's little guide to random acts of kindness....

that is a good guide! LOL! That is funny to send someone a toilet and some gak! Rep for you!
Old 07-03-2008, 12:40 PM   #3
lizzthefizz48
Gifted

webkinzluver48 is on a distinguished road

This is such a nice thread. It was a wonderful idea to make this.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:19 PM   #4
sandrinha

Yes

once an while we see some giveaways in GE from people that want make others feel good

in my first week in GE i was kind really surprise with these acts of kindness
i think my special awesome friendships started when i got to participate of these threads of give away

what u did yesterday was super...and unusual... e-store pundy...u were far and beyond kindness...that it was real love...
u are an example for us

i think everybody that knows about u loves u quicky...

and i am your follower...remember?
ahahahhaha

what i love the most in WI is these attitudes of love...where people not show just interest...but show they have hearts full of love to share...

Last edited by sandrinha; 07-03-2008 at 02:41 PM..
Old 07-03-2008, 02:26 PM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I love to send my friends little breakfasts or lunch packages just because. It's always fun to hear from a friend even if the gift is small.

Sorry to say GAK can't be kinzposted!

I tried once and it was no go

I also love doing morning rounds. Often I just post "Good Morning!" or "Have a great day!"

I like my friends to wake up and see I've thought f them.

Last edited by canonymous; 07-03-2008 at 02:29 PM..
Old 07-03-2008, 02:29 PM   #6
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Lol, I never thought I'd say this, but that saddens me, canonymous. I was so looking forward to sending some! Lol, I almost put some in a package with a lurking lagoon once, implying that the lurker got airsick while flying through kinzpost. But I wasn't sure how well it would've gone over.... not everyone's sense of humor is as warped as mine
pandyma618 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 07:11 PM   #7
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Such a purposeful thread. =) I do try to talk to people on WI I'm not WIBFFs with, but I see around once and a while. I try to compliment something about them, like their profile design, avvie, GE layout, something like that. And I only do it, if I mean it. I feel that if you do not mean something, do not go for it, wait for a better time, you know?

Just a thought.

Ksoc.

---------- ksoccer28 added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

I have a warped sense of humor too, by the way. In one of my books I was reading, all the senior citizens made a town called AARPtopia, and I was cracking up. My mother and grandparents thought I was delusional, though...Oh well.

Last edited by ksoccer28; 07-03-2008 at 07:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 08:45 PM   #8
yorkielover5000
Webkinz :)

yorkielover5000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Awww! that's sweet! I'd crack up if someone sent me a toilet and some gak if i was sick, what a good idea!
yorkielover5000 is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 09:03 PM   #9
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Hee-hee
I like the toilet bowl and the gak idea
Your little guide is nice
vanvan20 is offline Female
Closed