Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 03:53 PM   #11
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪
Webkinz :)

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Oy, This Is Annoying! >:(

Well, maybe the person didn't actually mean to ask for rep. I saw that thread too. I don't usally see threads asking for rep. And I think they know the rules. But it is still bad to ask for rep.
MissSparkle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2009, 03:54 PM   #12
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by pfeagans01
I like your rant, & appreciate your rave!
I don't like it either when I have seen that. I don't understand the gall it would take to even type the words on a thread in the first place.
If I do see something like that, I certainly DO NOT reward that w/a rep. Shame, because perhaps I would if they had just left the last sentence off....
Yes, on some threads I would have too. I get so excited because it was such a great thread then they ruin it by asking for rep.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 03:55 PM   #13
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

Just report it and move on. Thats all you can do, and thats all that should be done
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 03:56 PM   #14
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Ugh I agree! I see some really good posts, but then at the end they say "I'm not looking for rep or anthing" and then I end up not posting because, why do they deserve it? If they're only looking for rep, why should I waste my time replying and just give it to them? That's just not right! Rep doesn't mean everything, people!
If this happens, report the person. (although I've never done it)

Lissy
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 03:57 PM   #15
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Good, you reported it. It's against the rules to ask for rep, and like baby525 said, some do deserve it, then ruin it by asking for rep.
Yes, if they post "I'm not asking for rep or anything" they want it... it's much better not to say anything about rep.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 04:01 PM   #16
ebaday

I think that is annoying too. That is basicallty like going to someone and saying give me something. It is rude - good point!
Old 06-03-2009, 04:15 PM   #17
Banned
French Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledge

Phew, that's very rude- you get reputation from earning it when you deserve it, not just because you want a higher status on - that's mighty rude, in my opinion, to just ask for it and expect it to come pouring in, and you'd be mighty popular? That just makes people mad, and it is against the rules, aka not allowed, so whoever did it either forgot the rules or just plain didn't read them carefully enough. This post I am making right now is not intended to offend anybody, but it is clearly against the rules to be asking/begging for reputation.
I see your point, Venom!

-French Zebra
French Zebra is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 04:24 PM   #18

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

Yeah, I know. It's pathetic. Rep to you
Love, Jane. is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 04:31 PM   #19
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

I agree. If someone deserves rep, they will get it. Besides it being against the rules in the first place, asking for rep will probably have a reverse effect- people will be annoyed and angered, and not bother to give you any, even if the idea was good.
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 06-03-2009, 09:01 PM   #20
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Since all 19 of you have basically said the same thing - and you are all correct - I'm going to close this thread now.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed