Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2009, 05:56 PM   #31
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: Owners viewing results

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_girlyx0
I agree. But if someone votes for "AndyKinz ONLY" you can report it to a mod and they will investigate(:
no you cant. i reported one and got a PM from a mod saying not to do that anymore

View Post Originally Posted by Andykinz
you can?!?!
no you cant.

Yep. I saw it on another thread. A person was saying how annoying it is when people vote for it, and a mod (or admin..i dont remember) came and said that(:
arodfan727 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2009, 05:59 PM   #32
Gifted
crazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrazysince95 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
Someone might vote for the popularity, like in class when voting. Some go with their friends, so usually teachers make you put your head down, and vote without looking. That's the same way with voting in a poll.
Yes, but with that said, if you're doing a survey of some sort (no clue what survey you would do on a Webkinz site though, lol), you don't want our vote to sway the results; only the votes of others
crazysince95 is offline Male
Old 08-15-2009, 06:07 PM   #33
Webkinz :)

pinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura aboutpinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura about

this has been suggested before....
pinkpiggie42 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 07:07 PM   #34
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

Well then the Admin must have lied.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 01:33 PM   #35
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

Well then the Admin must have lied.
i saw that post too, probably miscommunication
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 04:38 PM   #36
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

Good idea! I didn't know that you suggested this and I accidently made a thread about it, so that's why there is another thread about it. Anyways though, I think it is a good idea because poll results wouldn't get messed up
SmileySarah is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 01:01 PM   #37
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

GREAT idea, AndyKinz! REP for you! That is an awesome suggestion and I hope it happens
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 08-17-2009, 03:02 PM   #38
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

I made a thread about this before, but it didn't happen. =/
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 03:19 PM   #39
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

I agree. But this should be a choice. Like when you are creating a poll, there would be a button.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 07:11 PM   #40
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Good idea! REP!
Lolo12 is offline Female
Closed