Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 06:42 PM   #21
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Outfit Simulator Idea

thanks everyone!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2010, 08:19 PM   #22
princesskitty237
Webkinz :)

princesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to allprincesskitty_3 is a name known to all

I didn't realize until you both mentioned it that you do have to have an E-Store account do access this.
princesskitty_3 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 11:01 PM   #23
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

yeah. that's a bad thing for those whose parents won't let them. parents trust WI and they can trust their kids here so it would be a cool place for one.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:30 PM   #24

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

I'm not sure if WI could get one, but anybody could just use the T-shirt designer. Even if you did have an estore account, you don't have to buy points or spend any money.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:37 AM   #25
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

I would love that!
Then if I bought kinz style..
All my kinz cash wouldn't be wasted!
Reeeeppppp!!!
Bballmars, that'd be fine.
But, it'd still be a nice feature I think!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 12:36 PM   #26

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by princesskitty_3
The new T-Shirt designer at the E-Store is similar to your idea. I have been using that to see what clothing I like/want to trade for. You should try it and see if it helps you any.
This is a great idea...the t-shirt designer allows you to "try on" outfits on any pet so you can see how something fits on a certain pet. Awesome thinking!!!

I didn't realize until you both mentioned it that you do have to have an E-Store account do access this.
This can work now that the t-shirt designer is in the Kinz Outlet
Old 03-15-2010, 12:38 PM   #27
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

The new T-Shirt designer at the E-Store is similar to your idea. I have been using that to see what clothing I like/want to trade for. You should try it and see if it helps you any.
Good point !

You can do this also in Webkinz World! Just go to the Kinzstyle Outlet, then find the 'T Shirt Designer' application .
wowewe is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 11:07 PM   #28
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

That's a great Idea! I think it's awesome, but I can understand not doing it, cuz it would be alot of programing and constant constant updting, but if the Justin/Wendy?mods want ot, it would be really great
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 03-16-2010, 08:18 AM   #29
ell I love cats.

Cutiecutepie has disabled reputation

That's very smart! (:
I support it.
Cutiecutepie is offline Female
Old 03-16-2010, 05:24 PM   #30

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I think this is a great idea! But it would take a lot of work and have to be updated whenever there is a new webkinz or clothing item.
kitkat20 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
clothing