Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 03:16 PM   #41
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Default Re: our own html theme

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
I have absolutely no idea how that works, and I'd probably end up messing up my profile permanently.
Same here... This is making me wish the Translator had a computer - speak option... I have no clue what a css or any of that is, haha. xD My profile would be crazy looking.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2010, 03:18 PM   #42
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by frostfur
Same here... This is making me wish the Translator had a computer - speak option... I have no clue what a css or any of that is, haha. xD My profile would be crazy looking.
CSS = Cascading Style Sheets

CSS is to web design

as

drive-thrus are to fast food.
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 07-02-2010, 06:20 PM   #43
Webkinz :)

haleyhopper11 is an unknown quantity at this point

That would be cool!
haleyhopper11 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 03:42 PM   #44
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
What if we did something like a member who wanted to have this option could have it given to them? By a specified administrator who could see that the member is knowledgeable to know how to handle it? That would be a lot of stress on who ever got that job, though. :/
what if someone thought they new what it was and how to do it...and it was diffrent from what they thought and they messed it up??

Besides I don't know how to do it and I think it would be unfair to people that want diffrent profiles but don't know how to code it.
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 07:17 PM   #45
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I don't think this would work out.
I personally don't know a lot about HTML and CSS because I have never had to venture there...
WI also has a large number of pretty young members that wouldn't know how to do that either..
Plus, its probably not an option for Vbulliten.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 08:11 PM   #46
Gifted

Sundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to beholdSundara is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
Or we could do something like you have to be a WI member for over a year or six months before you could get the option. That should give a member time to get used to WI before jumping into the extras.
I like this idea.
Sundara is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 08:19 AM   #47
Izzi

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

I love this idea. It's not actually that hard to make yourself. So it would be really cool.
Filicity is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 06:17 PM   #48
ytsirhc

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

i think that sounds cool =)
live4webkinz is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 06:30 PM   #49
Hey.

ImAllSmilez is sweet stuff
ImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuff

Great idea!, but some people (like me! XD) don't know how to do the html thing....
Old 07-07-2010, 08:51 AM   #50

Juicy Couture has disabled reputation

haha, well maybe there would be an option where you could choose between HTML & CSS
Juicy Couture is offline Female
Closed

Tags
rylee hearts glitter