Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2010, 10:54 AM   #21
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default Re: our own html theme

View Post Originally Posted by Juicy Couture
yes, we make a good team. lol
yep. =)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2010, 11:02 AM   #22
Webkinz :)

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

This is a cool idea. I vote yes. too.
BlueKat567 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2010, 11:23 AM   #23
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

for someone like me who has virtually no idea about coding whatsoever, this would be so complex. and if there were to be some glitch or some messup in me posting a premade one, I wouldn't want a bunce of little boxes with red X's all over my profile. I think the system we have now is easy and simple and understandable for just about every member here.

I like my profile the way it is, and unless we could make something more cool that could go just as smoothly as it is now, I would be against.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:31 PM   #24
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
for someone like me who has virtually no idea about coding whatsoever, this would be so complex. and if there were to be some glitch or some messup in me posting a premade one, I wouldn't want a bunce of little boxes with red X's all over my profile. I think the system we have now is easy and simple and understandable for just about every member here.

I like my profile the way it is, and unless we could make something more cool that could go just as smoothly as it is now, I would be against.
Juicy recognized that. That's why she said it would be optional. If you are happy with the current settings, great-- you don't have to worry about the addition. (:
Old 06-22-2010, 04:45 PM   #25

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I would have to disagree. Sorry, there are very few people who know how to (me being one of those few people who can). Also, WI could get messed up from all the coding and it will be easy for members to upload "no-no" pictures. It was a good idea, but not worth the chance. But i guess it could be optional for members like me

Last edited by kitkat20; 06-22-2010 at 04:47 PM.. Reason: Changed a word
kitkat20 is offline Male
Old 06-22-2010, 07:12 PM   #26
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Juicy Couture
i think that it'd be cool if members were allowed to design their own profiles. i know this probably isn't possible, but it's just an idea. i don't mean just picking out the colors and background, but to actually make our own html/css for our profile page. i got this idea from ******, not all of it but just parts. on ******, they have themes you can choose from or you can design your own css. i don't know if this is possible on vbulletin.
Hello Juicy! As an experienced coder, I have to disagree with your idea. Although it may be hard for people to find vulnerabilities in this forum, creating a world where a user can write and run his or her own HTML/CSS RAT/Batch file would create a huge problem. I understand that almost no one would ever want to hack us, but there are those sick and twisted people who are out to hack you. They could write up their own nifty little virus, come over here and everyone that visits their profile is downloading some odd file.
Although I strongly disagree with this idea, it would be a cool idea if there were no possible vulnerabilities that could come from this I could make mine a pretty cool page, with some images falling down the screen, maybe a few game widgets, etc. Alas, there are too many cons for me to vote yes. Sorry!

-Januarywebkinz
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 06-24-2010, 01:03 PM   #27
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I think that's a cool idea
You could get a little bit more creative and YOU with your profile decorations
Rep

EDIT;; Though there is that problem where people could get sick with it =/
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 06-24-2010, 01:32 PM   #28
marissa.

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

I don't really think this is a good idea. Sure,it would be cool to have,but what about the people who wanted to do this,and wanted to choose this optional thing,but had no knowledge at all of this?We'd have 5.3 kajillionbazilliontrillion threads asking 'How do you code?' So they could learn how to do this for their background. I have very limited knowledge on this,but neopets has taught me enough on coding, and I know how easily it is to mess up and how exact coding must be.Also,unless you're really experienced,it takes hours.Hours that you could be having fun on WI.

Sorry if my opinion seemed too long typed out.xDDD
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2010, 10:03 PM   #29
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That sounds VERY confusing./...
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2010, 11:14 PM   #30
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I have absolutely no idea how that works, and I'd probably end up messing up my profile permanently.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
rylee hearts glitter