Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 03:04 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Default Re: our own html theme

I would want to design the layout. I think our profiles are a bit boring because the layout is the same for everyone, the only difference is the backgrounds used, and the profile pic. (well the big differences). That would
Delilah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2010, 08:56 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

Well, we can already somewhat customize our profiles with different backgrounds and stuff. And some people wouldn't be experienced enough. But for people who are experienced with that kind of stuff, I think it would be a great idea.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:18 PM   #13
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Cool idea, but I'd have to disagree.

We have many people on here who have problems just getting a profile background, imagine the chaos and confussion if something like that were introduced. :/
Old 06-18-2010, 09:32 PM   #14
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

I vote yes. ;]
Old 06-18-2010, 09:36 PM   #15
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Cool idea, but I'd have to disagree.

We have many people on here who have problems just getting a profile background, imagine the chaos and confussion if something like that were introduced. :/
What if we did something like a member who wanted to have this option could have it given to them? By a specified administrator who could see that the member is knowledgeable to know how to handle it? That would be a lot of stress on who ever got that job, though. :/
Old 06-18-2010, 09:41 PM   #16

Juicy Couture has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
What if we did something like a member who wanted to have this option could have it given to them? By a specified administrator who could see that the member is knowledgeable to know how to handle it? That would be a lot of stress on who ever got that job, though. :/
i like that idea. (:
yeah, it would be a lot of stress, but i completely agree with it being optional. no one has to get it, they would be able to choose.
Juicy Couture is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 09:46 PM   #17
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Juicy Couture
i like that idea. (:
yeah, it would be a lot of stress, but i completely agree with it being optional. no one has to get it, they would be able to choose.
Or we could do something like you have to be a WI member for over a year or six months before you could get the option. That should give a member time to get used to WI before jumping into the extras.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:37 AM   #18

Or we could do something like you have to be a WI member for over a year or six months before you could get the option. That should give a member time to get used to WI before jumping into the extras.
yeah! i like this idea better, that way it doesn't put too much stress on one person. and every member will get the option instead of just a few. alos, maybe some of the members could make some pre made codes/layouts for the member who don't know how to code their profile.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:27 AM   #19
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Juicy Couture
yeah! i like this idea better, that way it doesn't put too much stress on one person. and every member will get the option instead of just a few. alos, maybe some of the members could make some pre made codes/layouts for the member who don't know how to code their profile.
That'd work too. (:
Old 06-21-2010, 09:59 AM   #20

That'd work too. (:
yes, we make a good team. lol
Closed

Tags
rylee hearts glitter