Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 03:20 PM   #21
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Other's opinions

View Post Originally Posted by ChihuahuaGrl16
yes everyone does have their own opinions and for every 10 people that like something, there will be 10 people that don't like it...most of us are young and we just have to ALL learn how to disagree or state your opnion politely without offending others (which can sometimes be difficult) so we need to sit back and think: how can i state this without 20 people rushing at me once saying i'm wrong...!?!?! and another thing: if you have a thread and someone else disagrees , you can properly respond by saying : "thanks for your opnion!" or something like that because we can't make anyone believe/like all the same stuff as you do
Thanks for commenting! Like Miley Cyrus once said "If theirs 10 million people out there that love you,10 million people out there hate you." Or something like that. But in this case it would be "For 10 people that like your opinion,there's going to be 10 people that don't." I agree with the the disagreeing
part as well. If I make a thread and some one disagrees, I just say "Thanks for the opinion!" And point out what I liked in their comment.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2009, 06:28 PM   #22
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

I agree, you need to be polite when saying you dont like something
Munchies is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 06:49 AM   #23
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Munchies
I agree, you need to be polite when saying you dont like something
Thanks for commenting!
Old 04-17-2009, 07:24 AM   #24
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Totally true! I've seen this happen with a lot of topics, mainly Twilight and the Jonas Brothers. If there are people who are clearly enjoying their little chat about how sweet something is, then don't come and ruin their fun, unless you want to be really mean. But if they say something mean about your topic, then don't be mean back, you're just feeding the fire.

For the people who don't like the topic, don't be rude about it at all. Then you yourself may be considered as a mean person. People may not want to hang out with you as much, because of rumors that are going around about you. Would you really want to lose all of your friends over something like the Jonas Brothers? So my advice, is if you don't like something, either don't post, and ignore it, or post politely that you don't like it. Great thread, and have a spectacular day!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 02:58 PM   #25
Anti Twilight.

View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
Totally true! I've seen this happen with a lot of topics, mainly Twilight and the Jonas Brothers. If there are people who are clearly enjoying their little chat about how sweet something is, then don't come and ruin their fun, unless you want to be really mean. But if they say something mean about your topic, then don't be mean back, you're just feeding the fire.

For the people who don't like the topic, don't be rude about it at all. Then you yourself may be considered as a mean person. People may not want to hang out with you as much, because of rumors that are going around about you. Would you really want to lose all of your friends over something like the Jonas Brothers? So my advice, is if you don't like something, either don't post, and ignore it, or post politely that you don't like it. Great thread, and have a spectacular day!
Thanks! For commenting! I have seen a lot of rude comment's about Twilight and the Jonas Brothers. Your also right that it's feeding the fire if your rude back,so you simply report that post and ignore it.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:14 PM   #26

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

I agree, we should respect peoples's opinions, in a nice way!
(:
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 04:20 PM   #27
Anti Twilight.

View Post Originally Posted by miss sherbert
I agree, we should respect peoples's opinions, in a nice way!
(:
Thanks for commenting and for sharing your opinion!
Closed

Tags
cheese!, no more fighting :[