Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 04:29 PM   #11
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Other's opinions

Yeah, everyone's different and that's what make each and every one of us special. If we were all the same, life would be very boring. so we need to respect each other's likes and dis-likes.

great point. rep+5 stars

-pup5115
pup5115 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2009, 04:32 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

I KNOW! Its sooo annoying! Especially the twi-fights. (twilight fights) im a twilight lover and i respect the opinions of those who dont! Everyone has their own opinion. (: I mean, look at my avvie! We shouldn't all be the same. (Even tho my avvie REALLY doesnt show that... LOL) Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Reppay. x]
turtlegurl is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 04:32 PM   #13
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

I know what you mean! It goes for EVERYBODY. Just think to yourself "How would i feel if somebody says that about something i like!" Would you like it? How will the other person react? Will it cause a fight? Thank you for the great reminder
~hp♥♥
Old 04-15-2009, 06:13 PM   #14
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Thanks for commenting everyone!

View Post Originally Posted by turtlegurl♥
I KNOW! Its sooo annoying! Especially the twi-fights. (twilight fights) im a twilight lover and i respect the opinions of those who dont! Everyone has their own opinion. (: I mean, look at my avvie! We shouldn't all be the same. (Even tho my avvie REALLY doesnt show that... LOL) Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Reppay. x]
Thanks! I agree! I mean, I'm a total Twilight addict but I don't really care if someone says "Twilight really isn't my thing." I only get mad if someone starts making fun of it.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 06:32 PM   #15
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

I agree, but disagree on the same point. [BTW, I hate Cheez Wiz the actual food. Nasty, xD] I agree with the fact that you should go from both sides, but I disagree with the fact that Person 1 [the person that siad the fans were brainwashed, etc] was rude. Person 2 didn't have to comment on what the other said, it's all about thinking before you say [or post]. Each is entitled to their own opinion. [Which contradicts the last pint I made, so I'm going in circles
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 06:33 PM   #16
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
I agree, but disagree on the same point. [BTW, I hate Cheez Wiz the actual food. Nasty, xD] I agree with the fact that you should go from both sides, but I disagree with the fact that Person 1 [the person that siad the fans were brainwashed, etc] was rude. Person 2 didn't have to comment on what the other said, it's all about thinking before you say [or post]. Each is entitled to their own opinion. [Which contradicts the last pint I made, so I'm going in circles
Thanks for commenting and great points!
Old 04-15-2009, 06:36 PM   #17
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree!
People can like whatever htey want, and no one can really stop them. And if they disagree with your opinion, there's no reason for you to go up to them and call them a name. Maybe see their side of the story. [This could go for either side] Like say the person who doesn't like Cheese Wiz said they weren't really into that band. Well, the other person could instead post, aww, that's okay, what bands are you into? Then instead of a fight, you've got a pretty nice conversation.
Another point to bring up is that if someone doesn't believe in a religion or doesn't like a band [this hasn't happened to me, but i've seen a few members it's happened to] don't say, okay well let me change you. That is probably hurtful! Just don't do it.
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Good thread!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 06:36 PM   #18
brneyz has disabled reputation

I totally agree.Too often people do not look at an issue from both sides. no one should blast anyone for being for or against something regardless of the issue!!!
Old 04-15-2009, 06:42 PM   #19
Anti Twilight.

Thanks for commenting everyone!

View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
I agree!
People can like whatever htey want, and no one can really stop them. And if they disagree with your opinion, there's no reason for you to go up to them and call them a name. Maybe see their side of the story. [This could go for either side] Like say the person who doesn't like Cheese Wiz said they weren't really into that band. Well, the other person could instead post, aww, that's okay, what bands are you into? Then instead of a fight, you've got a pretty nice conversation.
Another point to bring up is that if someone doesn't believe in a religion or doesn't like a band [this hasn't happened to me, but i've seen a few members it's happened to] don't say, okay well let me change you. That is probably hurtful! Just don't do it.
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Good thread!
I agree. Instead of things turning into a fight,it can be a pretty nice conversation. Also I agree with what else you said. Before you change someone,think about how you would feel if someone tried to pressure you into something. Bad,right? Thanks for commenting!

View Post Originally Posted by brneyz
I totally agree.Too often people do not look at an issue from both sides. no one should blast anyone for being for or against something regardless of the issue!!!
I agree. Before a comment like the person who loved Cheese Wiz said,they could've though "How would I feel if I were that person?" And they can simply red flag the rude post.
Thanks for commenting!
Old 04-16-2009, 01:32 PM   #20
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

yes everyone does have their own opinions and for every 10 people that like something, there will be 10 people that don't like it...most of us are young and we just have to ALL learn how to disagree or state your opnion politely without offending others (which can sometimes be difficult) so we need to sit back and think: how can i state this without 20 people rushing at me once saying i'm wrong...!?!?! and another thing: if you have a thread and someone else disagrees , you can properly respond by saying : "thanks for your opnion!" or something like that because we can't make anyone believe/like all the same stuff as you do
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!, no more fighting :[