Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 10:05 AM   #71
Gifted

obsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to allobsessive is a name known to all

Default Re: The other person didnt steal your avvie!

View Post Originally Posted by minimaid
Hi!
I have seen a few profile fights latley and people have been fighting becuase they have the same avvie.
Seriously it's called Google.com also there is another website Iconator.com people can take your avvie post it on a popular blog or Icaonator or whatever and everyone can have it!
I think it is very stupid!
Lot's of people have the same avvies on here!
And actully I would be happy you thought my avvie was usable if you really did steal it from me!
Thank you for reading!
~minimaid♥
Well, in some cases it isn't true. Once, I made a totally fabulous avatar with the Go Go Googles tree and all his leaves were off and it had a blue border and in the left upper corner it said U R CRAMPIN MY and in the lower right corner it had STYLE blinking. A couple days later, I saw someone with my avvie. The same exact one. It took me forever to make it. So it isn't just Google or Iconator, it is stealing.
obsessive is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2008, 10:07 AM   #72
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

Yes I agree,though,if someone made it specially for you then I would get a bit irritated.
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 10:27 AM   #73
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

ok, it's just an Avvie- once you put it on the computer , it's free for other people to use and enjoy as well unless you're going to go all out and copyright it....but it's like a compliment that other people like your avvie so much to use it! i'm just tired of people getting angry over something so meaningless

---------- ChihuahuaGrl16 added 11 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

I have an idea! maybe if you're worried about your avvie being stolen , put your name at the bottom or somewhere on the avvie so that you can prove it's yours!

Last edited by ChihuahuaGrl16; 11-01-2008 at 10:27 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 10:28 AM   #74
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Expecially if you have a halloween or edward cullen avatar. I try to put my name on work I made so that ppl know who made it. Cuz it's not fair if the creater doesn't get credit.

Great thread this should be brought to atttention
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 11:15 AM   #75
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

ok ijust asked somebody where they got their avvie and they told me it was a secret!!! How snobby and clique-y was that?!!?!? I think if people are going to be like that, then we should just get rid of these avvies
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 11:41 AM   #76
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by ChihuahuaGrl16
ok ijust asked somebody where they got their avvie and they told me it was a secret!!! How snobby and clique-y was that?!!?!? I think if people are going to be like that, then we should just get rid of these avvies
I dont consider that snobby I consider that a person not wanting you to use there avatar
What was it about look it up on Iconator.com and if it isnt there just leave it there are BILLIONS of free avatars!
minimaid is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 11:48 AM   #77

HH18e is on a distinguished road

Rep point! Everyone should know this!
HH18e is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 11:51 AM   #78
poo921

madkinzcash will become famous soon enough

one time i made an avvie that looked so awesome.... then the next day 3 other people were using it! and it had my dogs on it.

but i agree...... I think people could find it

Last edited by madkinzcash; 11-01-2008 at 08:54 PM..
madkinzcash is offline Female
Closed