Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 12:00 AM   #1
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Default The other person didnt steal your avvie!

Hi!
I have seen a few profile fights latley and people have been fighting becuase they have the same avvie.
Seriously it's called Google.com also there is another website Iconator.com people can take your avvie post it on a popular blog or Icaonator or whatever and everyone can have it!
I think it is very stupid!
Lot's of people have the same avvies on here!
And actully I would be happy you thought my avvie was usable if you really did steal it from me!
Thank you for reading!
~minimaid♥
minimaid is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 12:01 AM   #2
Call me Jay

nanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to beholdnanook43 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: The other person didnt steal your avvie!

I agree MM, anyway you should be happy people like your avvie! It's a compliment
nanook43 is offline Male
Old 10-25-2008, 12:07 AM   #3

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

Indeed =) But some people make their own from SCRATCH, and other people save it, and then use it, without permission. It is VERY annoying, and nerve racking. TRUST me! But honestly, it is very annoying. If they want to fight, they can do it on another website...
CocoLion is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 12:08 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by CocoLion
Indeed =) But some people make their own from SCRATCH, and other people save it, and then use it, without permission. It is VERY annoying, and nerve racking. TRUST me! But honestly, it is very annoying. If they want to fight, they can do it on another website...
Yes!
Like making an avatar, and then people making knockoffs.
That isn't really fair, now is it?
Jake is offline Male
Old 10-25-2008, 12:16 AM   #5

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Super Clydesdale Bros
Yes!
Like making an avatar, and then people making knockoffs.
That isn't really fair, now is it?
Indeed, again. That even made my friend leave. The person who stole the avatar said they had gotten it off of a website about two years ago, when the webkinz in it hadn't even been an idea yet. =/ After that a few people said that she had taken others work and...Well, long story short, she left WI. =/
CocoLion is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 12:17 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I don't care if someone has the same avi as mine...I let them have it. There are SO many to choose from! I do tend to stick with Tinkerbell, though. I have had to change them a bit or look for others, but that is half the fun. I think it would be great if there were dozens of Tinkerbell's out there, sprinkling Faith, trust and Pixie Dust
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 12:31 AM   #7
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by CocoLion
Indeed, again. That even made my friend leave. The person who stole the avatar said they had gotten it off of a website about two years ago, when the webkinz in it hadn't even been an idea yet. =/ After that a few people said that she had taken others work and...Well, long story short, she left WI. =/
Exactly.
It drives me up the wall!
Jake is offline Male
Old 10-25-2008, 12:37 AM   #8

kewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by minimaid
And actully I would be happy you thought my avvie was usable if you really did steal it from me!
Thank you for reading!
~minimaid♥
minimaid...i did steal yours for my photo with my email. i <3 it!!

Last edited by kewljlmommy; 10-25-2008 at 12:38 AM.. Reason: i cant spell...haha
kewljlmommy is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 12:40 AM   #9
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

i personally dont care if someone has the same avvie as me. i have seen at least 2 other people with the same siggy that i have. i think to fight over an avvie is silly. i understand that a lot of the people on WI are little kids and they have the mind set of its mine and i dont want to share but we adults (and older kids) need to help them understand its ok. sharing is good .

well thats just my opinion
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 07:07 AM   #10
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

Yeah, I'd be flattered if someone used my avvies. I just make most of mine on Glitterfly anyway so... I really don't care if they want to use it!
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Closed