Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 04:36 PM   #81
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Originality of New threads going down?

View Post Originally Posted by smvmonkey
I heard from someone that there use to be an option where you type in a thread title for a new thread and it would come up with current threads that are like them.
I'm not sure why it was taken away, but it sounds really helpful and if possible, I think it should be brought back! Unless it caused problems or something, of course.
(I apologize if someone else has already posted about this...I just remembered.)
Thanks Sydney

I heard about that too, and I wish that feature could be brought back! That would definitely help clean up this forum, and I think many more people would start to view and make new threads too. I don't know if it had any problems but I hope it didn't and I hope it'll be brought back as well!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2009, 04:41 PM   #82
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Thanks, Baby!

I heard about that too- that would be something wonderful to bring back

Thanks, Kinztown

That definitely wouldn't hurt at all- great suggestions!
You should pm this thread to Justin and remind him of the thing. It was really helpful. Some of the threads wouldn't match though so that may be why he took it off. IDK though.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2009, 06:13 PM   #83
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
You should pm this thread to Justin and remind him of the thing. It was really helpful. Some of the threads wouldn't match though so that may be why he took it off. IDK though.
Thanks

But I think Justin already knows
Old 05-04-2009, 06:15 PM   #84
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Thanks

But I think Justin already knows
Oh ok. I wonder why he won't bring it back then.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 05:56 PM   #85
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Maybe he's planning on bringing it back? I hope so!
Old 05-05-2009, 06:35 PM   #86
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Oh, that feature w/ the whole .. type in thread title ... come up w/ other threads like it, option? I think that Justin took it away because it was slowing down the servers, like the "Latest Moderator Action" thing on your UCP ..

Sorry if my wording is really off ... I was sugar-high, and now I'm just recovering. XD
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 07:18 PM   #87
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

Actually, this happened to me today.
As you see, my thread about WI Bucks was made at 11am...well here comes 3pm and someone names a thread that is all about my topic and the WI members comments...
..it kind of made my gut turn becauswe their thread was now new and getting views. Mine went to the bottom the the list.
But then again, i gues i should be flattered that they too liked my idea so much, they had to go and have some spot light too.
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 08:07 PM   #88
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

I agree with you! Definitely, 100%. Originality makes threads interesting Great suggestion DL!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 08:09 PM   #89
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

I think their use to be a thing like that. It was at the beginning of 08. At the top it would say "Check out these threads" It was really cool.
That does sound familiar. I wonder why Justin removed it?
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 05-06-2009, 06:53 PM   #90
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver321
Oh, that feature w/ the whole .. type in thread title ... come up w/ other threads like it, option? I think that Justin took it away because it was slowing down the servers, like the "Latest Moderator Action" thing on your UCP ..

Sorry if my wording is really off ... I was sugar-high, and now I'm just recovering. XD
That's okay Yeah, I think that's what happened.

View Post Originally Posted by AgtPix
Actually, this happened to me today.
As you see, my thread about WI Bucks was made at 11am...well here comes 3pm and someone names a thread that is all about my topic and the WI members comments...
..it kind of made my gut turn becauswe their thread was now new and getting views. Mine went to the bottom the the list.
But then again, i gues i should be flattered that they too liked my idea so much, they had to go and have some spot light too.
I'm so sorry that happened to you! That is totally unfair to you. I'm glad you thought of it as a compliment, but I still feel like someone had taken your idea from you.

View Post Originally Posted by lucky3900
I agree with you! Definitely, 100%. Originality makes threads interesting Great suggestion DL!

Thanks, Lucky! I just love reading thread with originality, don't you agree?
Closed

Tags
be original!!, code orange, emmie says dl is awesome, paco the taco!