Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 04:03 PM   #11
Adam Lambert is a
Webkinz :)

webfrog1005 is a name known to allwebfrog1005 is a name known to allwebfrog1005 is a name known to all

Default Re: Organization to My Posts

Does anyone have anything else to say??
webfrog1005 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2009, 04:27 PM   #12
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: Organization to My Posts

View Post Originally Posted by webfrog1005
I don't know if Justin can do this or not but I was thinking we could have A list of all of the threads we have posted on instead of pages and pages of our posts and when we click the name of the thread it would bring you to a page saying what you have posted. I dont even have 500 posts and have around 43 pages and it is hard finding the threas you want to get back to without subsribing. Please post what you think!!
Wonderful idea! But, then again, it isn't that hard to suscribe or go through the pages, you know?
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 03:16 PM   #13
Adam Lambert is a

webfrog1005 is a name known to allwebfrog1005 is a name known to allwebfrog1005 is a name known to all

Yeah but you may also have pages and pages of sbsriptions.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:28 PM   #14
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

nice idea, I don't like to have too many subscribed threads and I don't like to have to go through all of those pages just to find the thread I want
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 03:37 PM   #15
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
good idea it is kind of.....no wait.... not kind of...... HIGHLY annoying when all your posts are so dis-organized. it would be a better idea if there was an area where you could choose how you want your posts organized! like

1. order by thread

2.first to last

3. last to first

----------------------------

-pup5115
I agree! These would be some good ways of organizing them. I think about it all the time when I sort through my posts, it gets kind of hectic.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 04-05-2009, 04:35 PM   #16
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

I know how you feel. I had this problem looking for a certain post. If you know the section it is in, you can do a search of your posts in that section to narrow it down to find it.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 06:03 PM   #17
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

That would be a great idea! I'm liking it ...

~puppies
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 06:19 PM   #18
Adam Lambert is a

Thaks for the comments!
Old 04-07-2009, 06:49 PM   #19
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

We can search for posts and can have the results given to with the threads that the posts are in, or just the list of posts.

Click the image to open in full size.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Closed