Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2007, 06:03 AM   #11
OurExtras
Gifted
maryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Organising With A Notebook

awesome awesome tip!!
im a list person myself and it's funny because when i sitdown to play WW or hang around here igrab my notebook!!
im on a hunt for a bigger notebook actually.
i also have a section for trades. helps me tremendously!!
well again awesome tip!! thanks for posting!!

~happy
maryjane73 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2007, 06:25 AM   #12
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by alt1981black
Hi. I figured I'd pass along a little suggestion about keeping track of what's what in WW. I'm using a small notebook to keep track of alot of information, and not just how much Kinzcash I have. I record each of my pet's birthdays, plus their name, breed, and favourite food which can be bought in the W Shop. I've also listed each of my specialty rooms in my house, plus the size of each room. In another section, I'm keeping a list of the gems I'm missing in order to trade for a crown of wonder. Yet another section will list the gems that are duplicates, and how many of each I have. This will be very useful in keeping track of which gems I will need to find in order to get a second crown of wonder that much quicker. Using a notebook to keep track of this information is something that's very helpful to me, and I hope others will find it useful, too.
I'm so glad you posted this suggestion; I do the very same thing, and it really helps keep me organized.

Also, I use my notebook to record any glitches (this helps if you're trying to find a pattern in a certain glitch to report to GANZ). I also record any phone calls I have to make to GANZ, although, I have actually only had to call them two times.

And finally, I also use my notebook to record what WEBKINZ and WEBKINZ accessories I have given as gifts, so I do not duplicate pets, salon items, or clothes.

The notebook idea really works for me, because when I'm organized, I find I can really enjoy the game even more!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 12-21-2007, 01:40 PM   #13
Chippewashere (not)
Banned
AshleyL will become famous soon enough

I think I will have do something similar. Thanks for sharing!
Old 01-03-2008, 05:15 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

samvach is an unknown quantity at this point

I was going to start a new thread about this topic so I'm glad I checked this thread out first! I thought I was the only one who enjoyed keeping a Webkinz Notebook! I have a notebook and each of my three children have their own Webkinz notebook. I started notebooks for all of us because I had all of this Webkinz related paper and little bits of information all over the house that my family wanted to save. We use 1 1/2 inch 3 ring binders with page protectors but I will need to move up to a 3 inch binder soon since I have more stuff in my binder.

Here are some of the things we keep in our Webkinz notebooks:
1. Adoption Certificates and Your Pet's Biography pages
2. The completed calendar pages that can be printed when all of the questions for a particular month are answered. We really like the cute pictures.
3. Completed coloring book pages from the coloring book in Webkinz World
4. Recipes organized by the type of appliance (stove, blender, sandwich maker)
5. Gem hunt checklist
6. Helpful information like the tutorial on how to take screen shots
7. Checklists for exclusive items, Pet of the Month items, and rare themed items like the Egyptian theme
8. Checklists for any theme/project that we are working on - for example, my daughter made a list of all the W shop plants and collected them for her conservatory.
9. Drawings from the How to Draw Webkinz book
10. A checklist of all of the Webkinz and their special foods
11. Trading cards in card protector sheet organized by number.

Also, we keep our Webkinz tags in a mason jar in the kitchen. It just seems fun and festive to look up and see them there on the hutch.
:ccat::goo::pgn::rdr:
Old 01-03-2008, 05:21 PM   #15
caseycupcake
Gifted

caseycupcake is an unknown quantity at this point

I allready do that! I it's great how you made a tread on it! It really helps me keep trackk.

---------- caseycupcake added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

Sorry, I meant to add this to my post-
I think keeping it in a binder is a much better decision, becuase. I like to make a list of things that I want, and I keep that at the back, and when I achive my goal, I move the paper up to the front with my current things!

Last edited by caseycupcake; 01-03-2008 at 05:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed