Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 09:06 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: option to turn off live topic?

And I read the manual too, you know the one Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth. The really power big book of all.
mjsiowa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2009, 05:48 AM   #12
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero
bawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 

I think this is a great idea, Chey!
bawtneez is offline Male
Old 05-09-2009, 05:53 AM   #13
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

I think that's a good idea. I can definitely see how slower computers would be a problem.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 07:31 AM   #14

kohhhtaayy loo will become famous soon enough

I agree! I remember that when I was first hearing about it on the DCT, I immediately asked if there was an option to turn it off. It sort of annoys me a bit, and it does slow down my internet. Especially on busy DCT's
kohhhtaayy loo is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 08:16 PM   #15
WhiteTerrierFan

Thanks everyone!
I'm glad you all like the idea.
Old 05-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #16
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I definately think it should be optional. I mean, I like it, on the account of, on the DCT, RPing, and some other places, it's VERY helpful! I like how it fades in, frankly it scares me sometimes. xD But I do agree, it can freeze some older and less advanced computers.

~Flip
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2009, 08:33 AM   #17
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

That would be awesome! I remember when it first started people complaining about it in the DCT .....I don't know if they still do since i don't really go there......but anyway it would be great for those with slow internet connections or just for people who don't want it on
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2009, 08:38 AM   #18
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by mjsiowa
I feel like a silly goose but what is live topic option? Bear in mind, it's Friday! I work, kids, dogs, farm and have an enormous passion for our webkinz. And for the companionship and and all of WI offers so many.

With that in mind, would any one mind letting me now what "live topic" is?
Thanks!
mjs
Live topic is a new feature that makes it so we don't have to refresh to see new post. Instead, the new post will "fade in" as soon it the person writing it clicks post. (If you want to see, just go watch the DCT for a minute of two).

Anyway, I like your idea. I actually like live topic, but I know that some people don't, and it does get annoying, when you are typing a post on a busy thread and a new post keeps popping up, which always moves my screen down and messes with my typing. Rep to you!
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 05-10-2009, 08:56 AM   #19
im one flabbergasted

fog1998 has a spectacular aura about

i think thats a great idea
fog1998 is offline Male
Old 05-10-2009, 08:58 AM   #20

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

great idea!
sometimes it startles me and once it made me fall off my chair.
great idea!(:
miss sherbert is offline Female
Closed

Tags
shadow eats tags - sc