Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 09:33 PM   #1
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Option to turn on automatic friend acceptance/Pink WI

Hi again!

I was wondering if WI has an option to turn on automatic friend request acceptance. Sometimes I get FR's and I always accept them no matter what. It would be nice to not have to accept a FR every time I get one, although some people don't always accept FR's. If someone on my friend's list is being mean or annoying to me, I just take them off (That hasn't happened to me yet!)

If there isn't an option to do that yet, maybe it could be added? If there is, please let me know!

Also, I heard of a pink WI (yes, I know about it, don't need the link). It would be awesome if there was a pink skin for WI, don't you agree?

Feel free to post any opinions/criticism/ideas. Thanks!

Last edited by Dogluver620; 03-06-2009 at 06:18 PM..
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 09:36 PM   #2
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Arrow Re: Option to turn on automatic friend acceptance/Pink WI

Hmm... I don't think there's the automatic option... I think they'd really like you to view who you're accepting before you accept them. I always accept people too. But what if all I did was talk talk talk talk blah blah blah all over your profile and stuff, they'd probably want you to have the option of not accepting me... you know what I mean? I have met some people like that, unfortunately, who leave rude comments on my profile. Sometimes, you just need to say no. Great idea, though!

---------- Jumping Wizard added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

And IDK about the whole pink thing. Don't we have the option of choosing our own skin templates already?

Last edited by Jumping Wizard; 03-05-2009 at 09:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 03-05-2009, 09:37 PM   #3
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Option to turn on automatic friend acceptance/Pink WI

View Post Originally Posted by Jumping Wizard
Hmm... I don't think there's the automatic option... I think they'd really like you to view who you're accepting before you accept them. I always accept people too. But what if all I did was talk talk talk talk blah blah blah all over your profile and stuff, they'd probably want you to have the option of not accepting me... you know what I mean? I have met some people like that, unfortunately, who leave rude comments on my profile. Sometimes, you just need to say no. Great idea, though!
Yeah, maybe that's one reason. Sometimes people who add me never talk to me though, you know what I mean? If someone does begin to annoy me, or starts being mean, I just take them off my friend's list.

Thanks so much for posting your opinion, JW!

---------- Dogluver620 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

---------- Jumping Wizard added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

And IDK about the whole pink thing. Don't we have the option of choosing our own skin templates already?
And about the pink thing. Yeah, we do, but WI used to be pink and I don't think there's the option anymore. I love pink

Last edited by Dogluver620; 03-05-2009 at 09:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-05-2009, 09:38 PM   #4
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Yeah, maybe that's one reason. Sometimes people who add me never talk to me though, you know what I mean? If someone does begin to annoy me, or starts being mean, I just take them off my friend's list.

Thanks so much for posting your opinion, JW!

---------- Dogluver620 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

And about the pink thing. Yeah, we do, but WI used to be pink and I don't think there's the option anymore. I love pink
It did? I'm a guy, you gotta think of the men around here! LOL
Old 03-05-2009, 09:39 PM   #5
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

LOL! Tough guys wear pink... right?
Old 03-05-2009, 09:40 PM   #6
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

LOL I think both are great ideas Dogluver! I, too, just accept all friend requests that come in.
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 09:40 PM   #7
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

There's already a blue skin for you guys

---------- dotdotduck added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

And Dogluver, I think thats a good idea

Last edited by dotdotduck; 03-05-2009 at 09:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-05-2009, 09:40 PM   #8
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by ImTara55
LOL I think both are great ideas Dogluver! I, too, just accept all friend requests that come in.
Thanks, Tara!

Although I might not know them, sometimes people are just looking for friends.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:41 PM   #9
Is Back!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
LOL! Tough guys wear pink... right?
Sure, sure. That's just an excuse for them to feel pretty! Me------> <-----Me after my beauty sleep (LOL)
Old 03-05-2009, 09:41 PM   #10
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
There's already a blue skin for you guys

---------- dotdotduck added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

And Dogluver, I think thats a good idea
Good point, DDD!

Thanks so much!
Closed