Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 06:05 PM   #51
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Default Re: An option to not show our rep boxes

Good idea, but not available. xD
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 06:06 PM   #52
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

Yes. That is a good point. What my reason to have this option is to stop members being specially treated or mistreated due to their amount of rep boxes.

---------- gabbyz2 added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Thanks for posting your opinions!

Last edited by gabbyz2; 02-21-2009 at 06:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 06:08 PM   #53
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I think that is an excellent idea!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 06:12 PM   #54
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

Thanks for posting your opinion and for the comments!
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 06:24 PM   #55
Polly4620
Gift Guru

hiltonii is just really nicehiltonii is just really nice

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Unfortunately this is an attribute that is being bred into our younger genaration.
The younger generation has a tendency to lean towards the idea that everyone must be equal.
When they are not treated equally they have not been trained on how to deal with it.
Not everyone can get a trophy in soccer, even in musical chairs all the kids have a chair.

Rep points have nothing to do with anything. I don't even look at rep points.
The longer you are around and the more you post, the more likely you are to get a rep point from someone. I think rep points are more like a high score on a video game.

Has nothing to do with an individual's worth.
hiltonii is offline Male
Old 02-21-2009, 06:29 PM   #56
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Or I have another idea... let's all just stop talking about rep and acting kissup-y to get it so they won't get taken away again, and people won't have to make threads about it.
It has been taken away before, and if people continue to talk about it it WILL be gone forever.
Jake is offline Male
Old 02-21-2009, 06:32 PM   #57
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Super Clydesdale Bros
Or I have another idea... let's all just stop talking about rep and acting kissup-y to get it so they won't get taken away again, and people won't have to make threads about it.
It has been taken away before, and if people continue to talk about it it WILL be gone forever.
I sort of have to agree. I think part of the reason rep has become such a big deal is because there has just been so much discussion about them.

I like your idea, Gabby. I'm all for making things a little more personable for each individual.

Personally, I kind of like my boxes, because it shows how much I have learned, and how much info I have passed on to others, from the time I first started.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 06:39 PM   #58
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
I sort of have to agree. I think part of the reason rep has become such a big deal is because there has just been so much discussion about them.

I like your idea, Gabby. I'm all for making things a little more personable for each individual.

Personally, I kind of like my boxes, because it shows how much I have learned, and how much info I have passed on to others, from the time I first started.
Yeah, personally I like my boxes.. without them I think spinnies look quite 'boring.'
Jake is offline Male
Old 02-21-2009, 06:41 PM   #59
WhiteTerrierFan

View Post Originally Posted by Super Clydesdale Bros
I have to agree with you on that, if people don't stop making such a fuss over it, it might not be there for much longer. It should go back to the way it used to be, when people didn't talk so much about it, and just gave it out when they saw something helpful.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:45 PM   #60
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
I have to agree with you on that, if people don't stop making such a fuss over it, it might not be there for much longer. It should go back to the way it used to be, when people didn't talk so much about it, and just gave it out when they saw something helpful.
I think you're probably right. I found this on a profile. It's a quote from Justin.
Quote:
It's an all or nothing type of things.... So for now... they stay, but it might be getting to be "that time" again.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Closed