Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2009, 06:50 PM   #11
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

Default Re: An option to not show our rep boxes

OK, it's not BAD, but...OK, nevermind

---------- honeyluv55 added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by honeyluv55
That would be a nice idea.....
Or we could all have none.
But, not possible.
The thing is, when Justin brought rep back, he didn't want us talking about it too much.
Now, every 1 in 3 threads in the WI Rules & Suggestions is something about rep, or any other aspect of rep. The word, REP should be starred -------->>**** out.
Just my opinion.
Well, maybe not *** out. But, yeah

Last edited by honeyluv55; 02-20-2009 at 06:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2009, 06:53 PM   #12
e all love our
Webkinz :)

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

I agree, people are judging people by their rep, or how many posts they have. But that is just wrong! So therefore, I agree! there should be an option where you can have the choice to hide rep boxes, or maybe even the post stars. Thanks for making a thread about this great idea, and a problem that should be solved! You deserve a REP for that! Great job, and keep up the great ideas!
Fluffypup
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 06:54 PM   #13
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

I like that idea. That could be a great option, lets hope its available!
Old 02-20-2009, 07:50 PM   #14
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

I don't think that is an option, but what do I know? Anyway, It may seem like a popularity contest for new members or even old ones, but in reality its not. You have to earn your points. To some people who have 1,000 rep bars you may see the bad side of rep more than me, but I was really exited to earn my second bar! It meant a lot and they may take it away all together and I wouldn't want that. That's just me.
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 02-20-2009, 07:56 PM   #15
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

I personally just try to judge a person on their posts...
People are becoming really superficial about reps..
Jake is offline Male
Old 02-20-2009, 07:58 PM   #16
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

I like them! I don't think people get judged by rep points.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 08:38 PM   #17
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

I agree that rep should come out as *** because it would eliminate all of the threads about rep that we don't need.
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 02-20-2009, 08:48 PM   #18
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

hard decision, but i would like the option (as long as were not forced to use it). people shouldn't be judged by their rep boxes, but it is kind of cool to see how many rep boxes people i personally wouldn't use the option unless people were judging people that way instead of judging them out of the kindess of that person's heart. i think that is important. but i don't think wi is having a big problem with that.

-pup5115
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 02-20-2009, 08:50 PM   #19
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I am sorry if this sounds harsh, but I think this is a little ridiculous.

Why should rep be starred out? Is rep a bad word? We are just discouraged to talk about it because it could lead to "popularity contests". Also, as Dixiecup said, it's no reps at all for anyone or everyone has reps. Some people might be uncomfortable showing their rep boxes, but why? It shows just how helpful and contributing you are to WI and shouldn't be something you're ashamed of.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 08:50 PM   #20
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Super Clydesdale Bros
I personally just try to judge a person on their posts...
People are becoming really superficial about reps..
i also judge a person on how kindly they use their words in their posts.
pup5115 is offline Male
Closed