Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 03:45 PM   #11
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Default Re: Option to Lock a Poll Answer

This is a good idea. Lots of people put the "My button only please" and then I see people voting for it all the time. Sometimes they're playing around, but other times it can be rude. The person put that button there so that they could vote and not mess up the results (numbers; not percentages). I hope vBuletin has this option .
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2010, 04:03 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I love this idea! Because when you make a button like that people always click it and it is annoying!
kitkat20 is offline Male
Old 04-26-2010, 07:22 PM   #13
snarkeyop

WebkinzPie is just really niceWebkinzPie is just really nice

Thanks kitkat. I know how that feels, they do it just to be annoying/funny.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:35 PM   #14
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Awesome idea!
Smog is offline Female
Old 04-29-2010, 07:55 PM   #15
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

That would be nice
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 04-29-2010, 08:19 PM   #16
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

great idea!I'm giving you a rep.I hope Vb allows this.

Also,if there is mean comments don't listen to them!
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 09:24 PM   #17
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzPie
Thanks kitkat. I know how that feels, they do it just to be annoying/funny.
I don't do my button on my polls but on other polls with the button other people voted for it and I think that is just plain annoying and a little rude even though it not my poll
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 04-30-2010, 10:05 PM   #18
snarkeyop

WebkinzPie is just really niceWebkinzPie is just really nice

Yeah, I hate it when people vote on my button.

(I sincerely do hope VB will allow this )
Old 05-01-2010, 03:21 PM   #19
Call me Anna <3
Gifted

pudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Lunagrrl
I think this is a good idea, but not for the purpose you have in mind.

I've seen a lot of polls around where certain options are elimintated in a contest poll (such as the name polls). Instead of creating a new poll, we could modify the old one and lock a certain option.

Of course, vB probably wouldn't be able to do this. Just a thought...
I agree.
pudgerodbulldog is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 04:59 PM   #20
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver321
honestly having your own 'button' isn't necessary. Just make a button that says 'Other/Results' or something like that.
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
clova!!:), mudkip