Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2012, 02:24 PM   #1
no
Webkinz :)

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default Option to close opposing message

Seriously, I don't want to see that black thing anymore, and I wish I could just close it out. >.<
Most people don't even know what it is.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2012, 02:26 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Option to close opposing message

I don't think it's that annoying...
It's just sitting there...
It's not like it's flashing all over, and a video, with a 20 minute lecture about it.
It's just sitting up there....
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 01-18-2012, 02:41 PM   #3
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

You'll know what it is, if these bills pass. :/
Basically, the government is debating a couple bills that would devastate many of the sites that we all love. For example Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, open forums, and lots more. The internet would be very different, controlled, and limited.
Desty is offline Female
Old 01-18-2012, 02:49 PM   #4
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
I don't think it's that annoying...
It's just sitting there...
It's not like it's flashing all over, and a video, with a 20 minute lecture about it.
It's just sitting up there....
Yes, but I liked the pretty banner, and now there's just this big black thing that's going to be there.... for a long time, maybe.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:55 PM   #5
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
You'll know what it is, if these bills pass. :/
Basically, the government is debating a couple bills that would devastate many of the sites that we all love. For example Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, open forums, and lots more. The internet would be very different, controlled, and limited.
Desty...I agree with you about the importance of the issue...HOWEVER....I do not think delving into political or religious issues on this website is wise...we all know where those lead...and currently, this is a hot political issue in the U.S....I never think it wise to use these types of forums for expressing a political statement one way or the other...especially when it says "Webkinz Insider supports...."...that leads me to assume that all members feel the same way...and that is not fair to the thousands of members here...some of which have no idea what this is about, and some of which may feel otherwise.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female
Old 01-18-2012, 02:58 PM   #6
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

It's not annoying me. And it's only for a day. So there should be no option.
They are to stop online piracy, because this is driving people out of jobs.
It's good cause and SHOULD NOT be removed for today.

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Desty...I agree with you about the importance of the issue...HOWEVER....I do not think delving into political or religious issues on this website is wise...we all know where those lead...and currently, this is a hot political issue in the U.S....I never think it wise to use these types of forums for expressing a political statement one way or the other...especially when it says "Webkinz Insider supports...."...that leads me to assume that all members feel the same way...and that is not fair to the thousands of members here...some of which have no idea what this is about, and some of which may feel otherwise.
Many large sites do it.
It is important to do this as this is a day for it.
zacspet is offline Male
Old 01-18-2012, 03:04 PM   #7
gone
hehmommy40 has disabled reputation

I agree with zacspet. Its only for a good cause.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:14 PM   #8
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I think it'll be best for it to stay on. It's a sign that the bill shouldn't be passed. And I don't think it should be annoying in anyway... most sites are completely shut down with something to similar to WI's banner right now. Just be thankful WI didn't shut down the whole site to show we're against the bill.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:15 PM   #9
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Yes, I was just about to say that, GoldenPuppy.
We are lucky that the site didn't completely shut down like Wikipedia!
zacspet is offline Male
Old 01-18-2012, 03:16 PM   #10
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

WI has to be against these bills. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think WI could exist if these bills pass. (not sure about this) I'm still learning about all the implications of these bills.
Desty is offline Female
Closed