Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 08:34 AM   #1
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Smile One post can make someone's day. :)

Hey everyone I've been doing this ever since I joined, I always go to new posts, look for ones with 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 posts and comment on them. This really makes people's day, I suggest you try it some time!
-wowewe
wowewe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2009, 08:38 AM   #2
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

Default Re: One post can make someone's day

I do that but a little differently. What I do if I see a new member posting and they have a gray rep box I give them a little rep that says "Welcome to the forum!" so theyre box turns green. A green box looks prettier than a grey box don't you think?
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 08:39 AM   #3
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

Someone else had this yesterday in a long post (Have you done your part)....I think this is a terrific point. I have had several threads that nobody went to.....Made me feel awful. I am an adult and sometimes feel like I am out of touch with things.....This would make a difference if everyone on would do this every time that they log in go to the Hi I am new here and find at least one post with NO comments and post a quick note on it...

I have seen some that just say " First post....yea"......never understood it.....but now I think I do....it helps the thread to move if others see people replying on it.

Reps to to wowewe

OOO GABBYZ2
that is also a wonderful idea. I hope you don't mind if I do that myself. Never thought of it.
marileemed is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 08:42 AM   #4
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Smile Re: One post can make someone's day

Thanks you guys good idea I just passed by a member with a gray box I will go make it green thanks for posting yes right now I have a thread with no posts.
-wowewe
wowewe is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 08:44 AM   #5
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by marileemed
Someone else had this yesterday in a long post (Have you done your part)....I think this is a terrific point. I have had several threads that nobody went to.....Made me feel awful. I am an adult and sometimes feel like I am out of touch with things.....This would make a difference if everyone on would do this every time that they log in go to the Hi I am new here and find at least one post with NO comments and post a quick note on it...

I have seen some that just say " First post....yea"......never understood it.....but now I think I do....it helps the thread to move if others see people replying on it.

Reps to to wowewe

OOO GABBYZ2
that is also a wonderful idea. I hope you don't mind if I do that myself. Never thought of it.
Nope I don't mind at all!
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 06:00 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

tacohannah is just really nicetacohannah is just really nice

Rep for you!
Old 02-10-2009, 06:08 PM   #7
Gifted

Smile Re: One post can make someone's day

Thanks!
-wowewe
wowewe is offline Female
Old 02-10-2009, 06:16 PM   #8

tacohannah is just really nicetacohannah is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by wowewe
Thanks!
-wowewe

Your welcome
Old 02-10-2009, 08:21 PM   #9
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

Rep for you!!
Thats a wonderful thing to do!
Old 02-10-2009, 08:21 PM   #10
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

SherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of lightSherbertBunny is a glorious beacon of light

Thats a great thing to do!
SherbertBunny is offline Female
Closed