Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 10:08 AM   #1
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«
Webkinz :)

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Talking One of my idea's, please look

Ok I have been thinking about these idea's for awile and now I would like to share them with you.

* Being able to blend your font colors You know how you can't post in red or blue well what if you could blend red and pink to make a pretty pink or a lighter red. Or you could blend blue and green to make a pretty greenish blue. Oh and I was thinking about not blending colors but connecting them like this

Thisishowyourwordswouldlook
But you could connect whatever colors you wanted.

Darn it I forgot my other ones When I remember I will post them

Thanks for looking please post your ideas too
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2009, 10:12 AM   #2
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: One of my idea's, please look

That sounds great! Although sometimes those types of colors can be hard to read....
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 10:15 AM   #3

butterflygirl is on a distinguished road

That is such a cool idea! That would be so cool if webbkinz insider had a font like that called rainbow. Then you won't need to keep changing the font color just to type a letter. Smart idea.
butterflygirl is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 10:21 AM   #4
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Thanks
Yeah they would sometimes be hard to read....

Yeah I was thinking of like a rainbow font. I love the rainbow.
Thanks for posting
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 05:56 PM   #5
My turtle ate all my

isabelle99 is a jewel in the roughisabelle99 is a jewel in the rough

Great idea! It take WAY to long to just keep changing it, although I do love changing my colors like this. . . . . .
isabelle99 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 06:47 PM   #6
Call meh Colour. 'Ka

Juliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to behold

Thats a nice idea but they shouldnt use yellow or white because they are VERY hard to read. and it is hard to keep changing the fonts for every letter and its also VERY tiring to do that hard work for nothing. and then again arent there already these generaters or stuff?
Juliette is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 08:21 PM   #7
He is Risen and Aliv

DreamCatcher81 has a spectacular aura about

That's a great idea! I would love that although I agree about the yellow and white. It would be hard to read but I still like it. Maybe the could do more of a gold.
DreamCatcher81 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 08:24 PM   #8
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Hmm..nice idea!!

Like, WI could have these special fonts such as 'Christmas', 'Rainbow', 'Easter', and anything else, so like you don't have to go to a special blending website to do it!

Rep!

♥Lissy
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 08:24 PM   #9
marissa.

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

Great idea,although I do agree about some colors being to hard to see.
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 07:47 AM   #10
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by CutiePie_Kelsey
Ok I have been thinking about these idea's for awile and now I would like to share them with you.

* Being able to blend your font colors You know how you can't post in red or blue well what if you could blend red and pink to make a pretty pink or a lighter red. Or you could blend blue and green to make a pretty greenish blue. Oh and I was thinking about not blending colors but connecting them like this

Thisishowyourwordswouldlook
But you could connect whatever colors you wanted.

Darn it I forgot my other ones When I remember I will post them

Thanks for looking please post your ideas too
Thats a good idea! Rep!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Closed