Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2007, 08:08 AM   #11
DO NOT PM ME AT ALL
Gifted

ilovewebkinz1234 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: OMG! I am so sad! Has this happened to you?...

Contact GANZ IMMEDIATELY! I know that you sometimes get items back, but don't take the risk. Are you missing any KC or other items? Maybe someone logged on to your account. Hackers do that. They log on, and send themselves all your valueables. Hope this can be fixed. Sometimes they sell the items, so they have the KC and the item is not recoverable.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2007, 08:08 AM   #12
Liz1209
Gifted

Liz1209 is an unknown quantity at this point

Maby someone got your password and sold the tub if thats ture (and i hope it's not) they have the inside them.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:08 AM   #13
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Wow! I had my dragonn superbed dissapear, but nnever came back. Call ganz at 1800 WEBKINZ
When u hear the voice, press 0.
katiepup is offline Female
Old 10-20-2007, 08:08 AM   #14
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

That is so sad! I am glad mine did not go missing!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2007, 08:09 AM   #15
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Liz1209
Maby someone got your password and sold the tub if thats ture (and i hope it's not) they have the inside them.
Yeah. Make sure u have a secure password. Something easy to remember, but something hard 2 guess!!! Lol about the .
katiepup is offline Female
Old 10-20-2007, 08:13 AM   #16
B1e2c3

well, my atv was stuck in a door for about 2 months and then it came back after
Old 10-20-2007, 08:14 AM   #17
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

I just emailed them, and I also am getting ready to call Ganz in just a sec. Thanks for the help! I really hope I can get it back! Wish me luck!!
lil_hippo is offline Female
Old 10-20-2007, 08:16 AM   #18
Ask Me For It Please
Gifted

CheerChick124 is on a distinguished road

aww thats so terrible GANZ should really try to fix these problems if i lost some of my rares i'd be so upset even if it just came back it would worry me!
Old 10-20-2007, 08:17 AM   #19
loveislove

Maybe You didn't get items from storage, You might have but just like Svenyip said it could of been a glitch. Try logging off and back on.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:19 AM   #20
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

Man, I want to cry! I loved that thing! I am so afraid it will be... gone... forever. If I can't get that thing, I will be so sad.

---------- lil_hippo added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

It seems like everyone keps telling me to log off and on again, but you guys don't realise that it has been gone for a while! I was gicing it time to come back from a glitch or something, but now I am sad, REALLY SAD, because I think that it is really gone.

Last edited by lil_hippo; 10-20-2007 at 08:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lil_hippo is offline Female
Closed