Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2008, 06:17 PM   #11
xomandiixo

Default Re: OMG First Post

View Post Originally Posted by flopandfliprule
I personally think this "first post" "second post" obsesion is spam. Jstin and wendy pay money for this forum and they dont want it to be filled up with "omg i got 1st post". Just saying
OMJ!
i totally agree!
i was gonna make a thread on this but i tought ppl would get mad
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2008, 06:19 PM   #12
Gifted

rileybulldog26 is just really nicerileybulldog26 is just really nice

I dont think it is a big deal.
rileybulldog26 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 06:23 PM   #13
tsuhortgirl
Webkinz :)

Tsuhortgirl is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by rileybulldog26
I dont think it is a big deal.
No its not a big deal its just pointless and it realy shows who the kids are. And I know not all kids do this.
Old 06-28-2008, 06:24 PM   #14
I'm finally a

gatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the roughgatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the rough

Huh? Ok, I'm gonna answer what I THINK your saying, that people should stop saying "OMG I got the first post!" I do not agree. It's just a goal for people. It's kinda like a tradition. I'd agree if people went "OMG I GOT 546TH POST!!!" but you also notice the mods, admins, and founders (if they're there) go "Congrats!" not "That's spam"
gatorgirlchamps is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 07:23 PM   #15
Lea
Gift Guru

Lea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond repute

If you're just starting you received the first post, I don't see how it's a big deal. Gatorgirl made a great point -- mods &+ admins congratulate people who received first or second post, not discourage them. I think it's okay ; mods, what do you think?

POST 15!
xD
Lea is offline Female
Old 06-28-2008, 07:27 PM   #16
tsuhortgirl

Tsuhortgirl is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by gatorgirlchamps
Huh? Ok, I'm gonna answer what I THINK your saying, that people should stop saying "OMG I got the first post!" I do not agree. It's just a goal for people. It's kinda like a tradition. I'd agree if people went "OMG I GOT 546TH POST!!!" but you also notice the mods, admins, and founders (if they're there) go "Congrats!" not "That's spam"
its sad that pointless spam is someones goal. and i don't think they congtz thwm in the forums only on the home page.
Old 06-28-2008, 08:02 PM   #17
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

This is in the end..harmless fun for most..it is acceptable to do in the DCT in Open Mike..anywhere else though, please flag spam so we may handle it thanks!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Closed