Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   OMG!!!!!!!! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/omg-163941/)

Nicole33312-28-2007 11:29 AM

OMG!!!!!!!!

I Just Logged Into Webkinz!!! Nothing Is New And They News Is The Same :(:(:(:(

---------- Nicole333 added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

aaaaaaand now im not. i got logged out.

Miss A51712-28-2007 12:45 PM

Re: OMG!!!!!!!!

I think they were trying to fix some glitches. Webkinz hasn't been working well for the Christmas holiday, I think because of all the people trying to log on and adopt webkinz. Webkinz fans trying to get thier Christmas gifts, new members starting their first adoption, people trying to put codes in the code shop from trading packs, clothing, lipgloss,charm, etc.,overload of members in the clubhouse, tournament arena, playing games, decorating their rooms, having many items in their dock and house, could be explanations for why webkinz isn't working properly.

popcornkernel12-28-2007 12:47 PM

wow rep for you miss you pretty much answered everything :thumbup:

sport9512-28-2007 12:50 PM

Yeah and I would not try and log in because it meses everything up and they are trying to fix the important things. Plus the reason that you did not see anything new might be because they are not done yet but I DO HOPE they finish soon!

yankeefan12-28-2007 12:54 PM

Well theyre not gonna post the new stuff yet cuz they know people r gonna spoil it so just have PATIENCE PEOPLES GOSH

pblavelle12-28-2007 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sport95 (Post 3654158)
Yeah and I would not try and log in because it meses everything up and they are trying to fix the important things. Plus the reason that you did not see anything new might be because they are not done yet but I DO HOPE they finish soon!

it is back down again...............................we will probably only be able to be on for a few minutes when and if we get on. it says unavailable again...............i got in through the back door before but not now...........UGH!!!!!!!! I HAVE SOME ANGRY GRANDKIDS and they are all sick ......they live with me and they each have a computer, even the 6 yr. old....................this is totally insane. they had problems like this last yr..........do they know the word PREPARE??????????

Nicole33312-28-2007 02:10 PM

yea the login sign was up for a sec but then i was on for not even a mintue a got logged out. refreshed the page and its gone. just to let everyone know i was not trying to cheat by taking shortcuts!!!!

Baby25212-28-2007 02:11 PM

I know. I was sad too.

Nicole33312-28-2007 02:12 PM

its very hard to wait patiently when its an addiction but we have to. *sigh*

sky12312-28-2007 02:13 PM

Stop trying to go on there! Have some patience!
you will just cause more glitches!