Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2007, 07:16 PM   #1
I Love
Webkinz :)
CuzKinz is on a distinguished road

Default OK WI IM Mad!

For About A Week I Have Been Trying To Get Into The Gift Exchange! I Have Posted And Always Checked Why My Post Was Removed! Ok So My Posts Lack Relaventy Or Somthing But I Think My Posts Are Full Of Content! OK On Sunday I Posted My Agreement!! I Let A Day Roll Bye And Then I Checked! What I Was Suprised To Learn Is That They Had SKIPPED Me And Not Even Let Me Know What Was Wrong! So People That Posted After Me Have Gifted Position And I Don't!
WI I Am Mad But I Didn't Write This Post To Get Revenge I Just Want To Be Gifted Like I Think I Deserve!

Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2007, 07:17 PM   #2
Adam Lambert is
sizemore24 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: OK WI IM Mad!

hmmm, have you tried to pm a moderator?
sizemore24 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2007, 07:18 PM   #3
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru
AUMagic is a jewel in the roughAUMagic is a jewel in the rough

Well, it's a pretty busy time of year - I know that when I posted agreement to the rules, it took a little while for me to get gifted, and that wasn't anytime around the holidays. You could always try pming Justin or Wendy and asking them if there's a reason that you haven't been approved yet. I would of course ask nicely, and not accusingly, however.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:18 PM   #4
catlover2 is on a distinguished road

Mine got deleted IDK why I have been waiting tell Friday

---------- catlover2 added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

also I PMed Wendy

Last edited by catlover2; 11-27-2007 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-27-2007, 07:19 PM   #5
I Love
CuzKinz is on a distinguished road

No I Go Straight To The Admins In Situations Like This But No One Will PM Me Back!
Old 11-27-2007, 07:19 PM   #6

Ok this is nothing to get upset about. WI staff is very busy and with over 40000 members it's really hard also the GE is just a part of WI.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:19 PM   #7
Justin has disabled reputation

I'm sorry to tell you that this is not the way to go about things, and COWS4YOU will be less likely to approve your application because of this.
Justin is offline Male