Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2008, 09:53 PM   #1
They call me GOOGLES
Gift Guru

GOOGLESLOVER26 is just really niceGOOGLESLOVER26 is just really nice

Default OK, please This is getting out of hand guys

I can't hold in my anger any longer, this is getting crazy. I am very disappointed. Why? Let me tell you why:

I have been a member since about a year ago. At the beginning it was fine, but over time this has gotten worse. Actually, it wasn't that bad, until the rep boxes came back about a week or two ago. I have noticed since then, a trillion "helpful" threads came up. Why? Well you know guys. To get rep. These pointless threads that we have about a trillion of the same topic. Everyone now needs rep. I know a few, just a few threads that are new helpful topics, which is good, so I am happy about those. This rep thing leading to all sorts of bad things. People are judging people just by there rep. Not anything else. We don't want to end up like other forums with this problem. I, for one, would like rep to be banned from WI. I know some people deserve it, but many do not. We are in a bad situation here already from the lack of respectfulness which will eventually become a problem, but WI, don't make it worse. We are heading for a bump here, and let us please not fall off.

-GOOGLES
GOOGLESLOVER26 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2008, 10:03 PM   #2
is cooler than you.
Gifted
Mrsbuster is just really niceMrsbuster is just really nice

Default Re: OK, please This is getting out of hand guys

...Very good... I liked this.. I have really been one of the I guess you can call it, "original" accounts of WebkinzInsider..it used to the smallest websites like just another fan site for Webkinz, it got huge. I love it here I think we feel like a huge family that just keeps expanding..I'll stop there I'm going to go off into something way off topic. Well anyway, I remember Justin making a thread about how why he took off the rep boxes and they used to be called like Thankz points and you used to see how many and everything like that and then it went way out of hand and he recently like brought them back I'm happy to see them here! I think sometimes it's nice to see how many rep points people have, I like too see some color around, not like every-ones avatars are full of color but I like to see, "Oh! Wow so-and-so has a yellow box! Impressive!" So I usually think, well if they have a yellow box, that's one of a lot of people I can go to for a question! Well I really like this thread and I think it really states a problem in a positive way and not putting anyone down.

Very well!

-Mrsbuster

Oops sorry for writing like a huge paragraph!! :-0

Last edited by Mrsbuster; 06-30-2008 at 10:03 PM.. Reason: Oops...
Old 06-30-2008, 10:09 PM   #3
They call me GOOGLES
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Mrsbuster
...Very good... I liked this.. I have really been one of the I guess you can call it, "original" accounts of WebkinzInsider..it used to the smallest websites like just another fan site for Webkinz, it got huge. I love it here I think we feel like a huge family that just keeps expanding..I'll stop there I'm going to go off into something way off topic. Well anyway, I remember Justin making a thread about how why he took off the rep boxes and they used to be called like Thankz points and you used to see how many and everything like that and then it went way out of hand and he recently like brought them back I'm happy to see them here! I think sometimes it's nice to see how many rep points people have, I like too see some color around, not like every-ones avatars are full of color but I like to see, "Oh! Wow so-and-so has a yellow box! Impressive!" So I usually think, well if they have a yellow box, that's one of a lot of people I can go to for a question! Well I really like this thread and I think it really states a problem in a positive way and not putting anyone down.

Very well!

-Mrsbuster

Oops sorry for writing like a huge paragraph!! :-0

I remember Justin explaining why he originally banned rep boxes...... why bring them back if he had a concern..... I might wanna go PM him... anyway, thx for posting!
Old 06-30-2008, 10:13 PM   #4
is cooler than you.
Gifted
Mrsbuster is just really niceMrsbuster is just really nice

Your totally welcome!

That might be a good idea.

The same problem is starting as last time.

-Mrsbuster
Old 06-30-2008, 10:19 PM   #5
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

yea we hav 2 many people basically asking 4 rep with their "helpful" threads.
i liked it a lot better when we didnt hav the rep boxes
now i cant even look at a helpful thread w/o thinkning about why the person actually made iit...
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 10:20 PM   #6
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

Exactly! I have to admit, at one point I actually scrolled down on a thread, looking at the replies from people with lots of rep. Then I smacked myself, went back to the beginning, and read EVERY REPLY.
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 10:21 PM   #7
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by GOOGLESLOVER26
I can't hold in my anger any longer, this is getting crazy. I am very disappointed. Why? Let me tell you why:

I have been a member since about a year ago. At the beginning it was fine, but over time this has gotten worse. Actually, it wasn't that bad, until the rep boxes came back about a week or two ago. I have noticed since then, a trillion "helpful" threads came up. Why? Well you know guys. To get rep. These pointless threads that we have about a trillion of the same topic. Everyone now needs rep. I know a few, just a few threads that are new helpful topics, which is good, so I am happy about those. This rep thing leading to all sorts of bad things. People are judging people just by there rep. Not anything else. We don't want to end up like other forums with this problem. I, for one, would like rep to be banned from WI. I know some people deserve it, but many do not. We are in a bad situation here already from the lack of respectfulness which will eventually become a problem, but WI, don't make it worse. We are heading for a bump here, and let us please not fall off.

-GOOGLES

Hmmmm..... looks a lot like my thread http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t332670.html posted almost 5 hours ago ..............
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 10:24 PM   #8
They call me GOOGLES
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by kkaitlinn94
yea we hav 2 many people basically asking 4 rep with their "helpful" threads.
i liked it a lot better when we didnt hav the rep boxes
now i cant even look at a helpful thread w/o thinkning about why the person actually made iit...
couldn't of said it better myself.

---------- GOOGLESLOVER26 added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Alcnor
Exactly! I have to admit, at one point I actually scrolled down on a thread, looking at the replies from people with lots of rep. Then I smacked myself, went back to the beginning, and read EVERY REPLY.
yah, people are crazy about a green dot, LOL

Last edited by GOOGLESLOVER26; 06-30-2008 at 10:24 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-30-2008, 10:24 PM   #9
lukemadtv

Exactly these people are just completely obsessed with rep and I see the same threads that talk about how people are being rude on webkinz insider and never once have I even saw any rudeness on this site....
Old 06-30-2008, 10:27 PM   #10
They call me GOOGLES
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
Hmmmm..... looks a lot like my thread http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t332670.html posted almost 5 hours ago ..............
hmm.. I do notice some of it, but I made this thread so we don't have green dots because of what will hapen as a result
Closed