Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 05:36 PM   #61
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

Default Re: OK To Be 'Just a Webkinz'

You know, I agree, it is OK just to be a Webkinz. Im ok with it, I mean sure Id like to be able to trade and all that but it doesnt make me any less of a contributor to this site bc Im not. Ive been told before that "people may not respond to your threads bc your not Gifted" or that I should "move up the ladder" so I can get more recognition and people will take me more serious than just being a webkinz.

But I dont think that just being a webkinz is a bad thing, to me its about who you are and what you do that matters. How do you treat others? Are you helpful and nice and friendly?

IMO - It sometimes comes off like you are not as welcome if you are a webkinz and are not gifted. Thats kinda why I have yet to apply for it. I mean I understand its more work and things to do and all and it IS something to be very proud of, it just doesnt make anyone any better than anyone else in my book.

JMO
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2009, 06:20 PM   #62
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Being a webkinz is perfectly fine. No one should feel bad or upset because of this. Because you are a webkinz, doesn't mean that you are any less of a person here on WI. People should be proud that they are a webkinz. And it's not a post or status thing. (Well to get from lil' kinz to Webkinz you need 10 posts but...) I know people with a spinny that are no Gifted or Gift Gurus.
If you do feel bad about this, don't! It's completely fine.
It all matters on how you treat others.
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 07:38 PM   #63

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Thanks! And how cool is it to be a Webkinz, the name of the best Virtual World website and some of the coolest toys?!

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 07:58 PM   #64
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

Great point, I completely agree.

It doesn't matter what status you are, if your username is different colors, or what status you are. It is completly fine to be just a Webkinz .

Thanks for bringing up a much needed thread [REP!]
rocky654 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2009, 08:59 PM   #65

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Thanks, rocky! I like how you said that.

-Pugs
Old 02-15-2009, 10:13 AM   #66

gigiluvr25 is a jewel in the roughgigiluvr25 is a jewel in the rough

I agree.
There's nothing wrong with being a Webkinz!
Just keep posting, and you'll get there someday.
I'm still trying to become gifted!
You can still have friends from Lil Kinz- Moderator, and they won't judge you!
Because everyone on WI knows that a #1 rule is being nice.
Rep for you! =]
gigiluvr25 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 10:06 AM   #67

Aw, thanks. Yep. There is no need to judge anyone- maybe they don't even want to get involved with the Gift Exchange.

-Pugs
Old 02-16-2009, 10:13 AM   #68
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

I agree.
Like, more than half of this site are Webkinz! I think we've got something to be proud of, anyway! We shouldn't judge each other on ranks such as Webkinz, Lil' Kinz, Gifted, Gift Guru...or how many stars or reputation boxes we've got! We should just be happy to be together!
And only the people who want to be Gifted or something would judge another person by their rank; it's just not right. Rep!
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 10:15 AM   #69
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I don't remember if I already posted here... it feels like deja vu (spelling?)

but I agree that we shouldn't "Judge a book by its cover"
Old 02-16-2009, 10:19 AM   #70

flowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to behold

i agree i like using Jasper Cullen like this

Jasper Cullen is a
webkinz
like that but anyway great thread rep for you
flowerfan12 is offline Female
Closed