Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 11:05 AM   #41
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Default Re: OK To Be 'Just a Webkinz'

I do not think there is such a thing as "JUST" a Webkinz.... there's no just about it. If you are a member here in Webkinz Insider, and you are active, friendly, polite to others, fun and engaging to others, maybe helping here and there... you are MORE then just a JUST in my eyes. This is not a place for 'status' competitions. It's a forum of friendly and kind individuals who have a common interest, and who enjoy chatting about it with others. No one here is better than anyone else. Lil Kinz all the way up the line are treated with the same amount of respect and kindness, friendship and support by me, and should be by all of us.
Thanks for the reminder that no matter 'who' you are here in WI, we are all important and equal and should be treated thus. :-)

((lol... confused yet, cause I am))
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2009, 12:15 PM   #42
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

Great reminder, I am so thankful that I have become GG but I think too -as many of us do- that we are all as important, and if you try hard enough you will become a gt sooner or later, but it isn't the end of the world.
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 03:04 PM   #43
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
Personally, I don't liek it when older users descriminate Webkinz, as in 'Oh, they are just a webkinz. Itt's ok if you do whatever you want to them.' Really, I don't care if the person is Justin, Wendy, Gift Guru, Gift Coach, Gift Trainee, Gifted, Webkinz, or LilKinz, I'll treat each of them with the same respect as I treat the next person.
I agree with your post. Thanks.

View Post Originally Posted by K1234
I like just being part of WI as a Webkinz, Gifted, or anything! The only reason I went through the training program to become gifted is because I don't enjoy the trading room on WW. I get annoyed at all the scammers. Now that I am gifted I am in no hurry to move to guru status or trade everyday. I enjoy reading post and making new friends more than trading constantly. Not that I haven't gotten a few items that I dreamed of. But that is not the only reason I am here.
So, if you are not looking to trade on WI then you should be happy being a Webkinz, after all...We all love our Webkinz...that is why we are all here.
Yep. And it's true, that is why we're here.

View Post Originally Posted by lilhorselover
I agree

At one point, I admit I did feel bad. Seeing a member that joined in August, and is now a GG! But now I realize there is more to WI than being a Gift Guru, or Gift trainee. I really don't know what else to say...(=
Yeah! I saw a Gift Guru that joined in November with 120 posts. Then I felt bad too.

View Post Originally Posted by Mama Girl NH
I do not think there is such a thing as "JUST" a Webkinz.... there's no just about it. If you are a member here in Webkinz Insider, and you are active, friendly, polite to others, fun and engaging to others, maybe helping here and there... you are MORE then just a JUST in my eyes. This is not a place for 'status' competitions. It's a forum of friendly and kind individuals who have a common interest, and who enjoy chatting about it with others. No one here is better than anyone else. Lil Kinz all the way up the line are treated with the same amount of respect and kindness, friendship and support by me, and should be by all of us.
Thanks for the reminder that no matter 'who' you are here in WI, we are all important and equal and should be treated thus. :-)

((lol... confused yet, cause I am))
I'm not confused... I really liked your post.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 03:50 PM   #44
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Arrow Re: OK To Be 'Just a Webkinz'

I agree 100%. I have been trying to be Gifted for 3 times now, and my sign isn't that! They just need to try harder, and if they sign up to be GT, and WI sees that, they might not take you in consideration.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 03:56 PM   #45

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Of course it is okay to be a webkinz ~ if you are not into trading then you are not into trading! There are so many members here who contribute in such positive ways and do not participate in that program. Does not matter! Lots help make this community great by reporting rares, finding recipes, reporting parties. And then there are all the fabulous guides that have been created! From the naming guide to the item guides they are all wonderful.

Sometimes we forgot about the other sections, I know I do! But that does not mean I look down on any one in any way. You enjoy what you do, and I enjoy what I do. What makes it great is how we all get along.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 04:01 PM   #46

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

I am thankful for all of the WI members here who always go out of their way to answer ANY questions ANY of us have.
Be happy being who you are, & if you wish to be aLil' Kinz, Webkinz, GT, Gifted,or Gift Guru I say HOORAY!!! LOLz
I'm sure many of my friends here that are Gifted or Trainees would say the same.

Happy Tuesday!!
albinomex is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 04:11 PM   #47
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

I completely agree. There is nothing wrong with having a webkinz ranking at all. Webkinz ranking is that regular member who has access to every feature on the board, except the gift-exchange. Which is perfectly fine
Livi is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 04:28 PM   #48
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Hey, it's OK to be new here. Honestly, the whole posting thing was a total mystery to me. Never posted anywhere before joining WI. Then I got hooked on this site!!!! Rep points, status, number of friends........ it's not the most important stuff in the world. I come here to exchange ideas and get an occasional chuckle. Don't forget to just enjoy WI.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2009, 04:30 PM   #49
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by PugsRock
I've Seen Many Posts And Things That Say: I'm Just A Webkinz Around The Forum. I Think It's Absolutely Fine To Be 'Just A Webkinz.' You Can Still Meet Gifted Members And Everyone On WI, Lil' Kinz Or Gift Coach And Everything In Between!

Even I Want To Be A Part Of The GE- Or At Least Become A Gift Trainee.

I Get A Bit Upset When I See:

(random username)

PERSON123456

Grrr... I'm Still A
Webkinz (:

Because Not Only Are They Upset, I Feel Bad To Be A Webkinz. But I Know That It's Fine.

So Maybe You Should Say:

I Have 89
Webkinz (:

or

Proud
Webkinz (:

But Don't Be Embarrased.

-Pugs
I agree. I don't really mind that I'm a webkinz: )
I usually put something fun that goes with webkinz in the username part.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 06:37 PM   #50
MusicIsLife‚ô•

lolskater has a spectacular aura about

Like Everyone else is saying here.Its find to be a Webkinz! i am actually TRYING to STAY a webkinz! its just extra work if your hire. plus, it doesnt matter about that. all it matters is if your a nice person and you have a good character! I hope this helps!
~~Lolskater~~
lolskater is offline Female
Closed